Media Former UFC heavyweight Greg Hardy declared better boxer than Ngannou

Didn't Hasim Rahman start to train boxing at age 20, and yet he's one of only two guys to beat Lennox Lewis?

I wonder if his son got any of that talent

His son got all of his bad traits. His son is not good. He has horrible defensive habits just like his father, only Hasim had a hard right hand and one of the best heavyweight jabs of his era.

Greg Hardy has a win over Hasim Rahman Jr? Lol. Rahman JR was acting all tough around Rampage Jackson. I guess it's a good thing he never fought Jake Paul

To be fair, Hardy is 50-60 lbs heavier than him, but Rahman's popularity and stance in boxing was purely nepotism. Dude is not good.

I dont understand the Hardy hate. That guy never wanted to be a fighter, he just had no idea what to do. On top of that he had asthma and I do think that his team didnt really focus on Hardys strengths. And he still achieved more than 99,99% guys who dreams was to become a fighter.

Ya, i get it ... combat fans are super insecure when it comes to WWE, ball sport and guys who never wanted to be fighters and still making it to the top.

Its not really their fault that combat sports is such a joke. Hate the game, not the player.

Hasim had a sledgehammer if he could land it and that got him quite far. His son. Nah.
Hasim Rahman (the dad) is a powerful dude. He must weigh around 300 pounds nowadays; he’s chubby but he’s also extremely strong and lifts a ton in the gym. I follow his Instagram page, and he’s constantly lifting big weights in the gym. His triceps are enormous.

Back