Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

What's the spot?
It's the new building diagonal From flush factory. not many people seem to land there there few times I got most of the chests without having to fight or people not hearing the chest and getting them. I'd say there are at least 8 or more chests depending on what spawns. In one of the building alone 3 Chest can spawn with forth chest spawning in the building right next to it
IMG_20180120_063359.jpg

New map is fun as hell.

Jumping to tilted towers for the most amazing gun fight lmao.

I fuckin love this game!!!!!

I'm seriously awful at it, Im still yet to kill someone after 15 odd games
However I always come top 5

I'm an expert at hiding in bushes

11 kills in a squad win today.

Blue burst when your aim is on is fucking awesome.

Over 45 million players now. I called this shit. One of those games you can just drop in and play quickly. Toot toot

I have almost 20 wins total but can't seem to get one lately. Maybe it's the updated map.

Where you jumping? Took me awhile. I jump on the old side.

Usually to the right of Flush Factory or to the left of Pleasant Park. If we drop by the Factory one of us will take the bridge, then the others will check the houses on each side of the bridge, then we'll all meet at the bridge. If we drop by Pleasant Park, one will take the house in the woods, the others will take the 2 houses near it, and then we'll meet in the middle. Sometimes we'll drop in at the farms as well. If we drop somewhere bigger like the farms, we'll drop in together.

Usually to the right of Flush Factory or to the left of Pleasant Park. If we drop by the Factory one of us will take the bridge, then the others will check the houses on each side of the bridge, then we'll all meet at the bridge. If we drop by Pleasant Park, one will take the house in the woods, the others will take the 2 houses near it, and then we'll meet in the middle. Sometimes we'll drop in at the farms as well.
Give retail row a try. Tbh I've been having no gun battles there.

Won 2 games jumping there and the circle ended up at fatal.

Noticed most are running in from the left and while you get kills, just too many gun battles.

Give retail row a try. Tbh I've been having no gun battles there.

Won 2 games jumping there and the circle ended up at fatal.

Noticed most are running in from the left and while you get kills, just too many gun battles.

That's what I like about jumping to somewhere smaller. We rarely have gun fights right away, but a lot of the time we're struggling to find good loot.

One of the best multiplayer games I have ever played, hands down.

And it's fucking free.

<{JustBleed}>

Madmick turned from its biggest hater to thinking about giving up his mod status so he can play it 24/7

#fortnitebless

I can only compare the console versions, but to me Fortnite is a ton more fun. It feels way more polished, the aiming feels much smoother, graphics are better even if some people don't like the catoonish style. I'm sure it's different on PC, but Fortnite feels like the game we should have to pay for, and PUBG feels like the game that should be free.
Fair enough, I haven't played PUBG on Xbox.
Madmick turned from its biggest hater to thinking about giving up his mod status so he can play it 24/7

#fortnitebless
Yeah, I didn't like the second map of PUBG. Action is even more sparing.

Tips on how to survive a barrage of grenades? So far bailing from my base and attempting to build before taking fall damage is all I can do.

Winning is such a rush especially in duos. There are actually good randoms.

My Nephew again playing a few games and doing well.

Tips on how to survive a barrage of grenades? So far bailing from my base and attempting to build before taking fall damage is all I can do.

Winning is such a rush especially in duos. There are actually good randoms.

Hmmm.

So are you getting plonked (grenade launcher?)

I usually don't build a base and rush someone else' built base near end game.

The 4x4 base I just don't like as it's so easy to get murdered or plonked.

When someone is Nading u on ground I usually just build walls.

Hmmm.

So are you getting plonked (grenade launcher?)

I usually don't build a base and rush someone else' built base near end game.

The 4x4 base I just don't like as it's so easy to get murdered or plonked.

When someone is Nading u on ground I usually just build walls.

Yeah I've been getting plonked. Instead of building for the height advantage I'll try to approach with stealth and finish with the double pump. I just found out that wood is a better option for quick building too as it takes initial damage better than brick or metal.

Back