Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

Yeah I've been getting plonked. Instead of building for the height advantage I'll try to approach with stealth and finish with the double pump. I just found out that wood is a better option for quick building too as it takes initial damage better than brick or metal.
Yeap. Metal is very solid but takes while to completely build up.

I hate this new shotgun glitch that does 7-9 damage close up lmao.

Over 45 million players now. I called this shit. One of those games you can just drop in and play quickly. Toot toot

I don't think it takes a nostradamus to predict that if someone made a version of PUBG/Battle Royale that doesn't suck so bad it would do insane.

I don't think it takes a nostradamus to predict that if someone made a version of PUBG/Battle Royale that doesn't suck so bad it would do insane.
We shall see which newer BR type games come along that can unseat it. I think the style and building mechanic will make it hard to topple.

We shall see which newer BR type games come along that can unseat it. I think the style and building mechanic will make it hard to topple.

You don't think Ubisoft could do a better job than Epic?

Ubisoft is good at one thing these days: under delivering promises.

Yeah, but Siege is easily the highest quality shooter on the market and they can shit all over Epic these days.

Turn Ghost Recon: Wildlands into Ghost Recon: Battle Royale.

Cha-ching.

Yeah, but Siege is easily the highest quality shooter on the market and could shit all over Epic these days.
I'm sure they'll make one along with everyone else.

I hope the next Battlefield game has a Battle Royal type of game in it. Dice has been pretty good.

Absolutely love this gane! Cannot believe it's free.....

This game is so much less irritating than PUBG.

I love PUBG, 700+hrs in, but man is it irritating that Fortnite has a much better Netcode and design with the same engine as PUBG.

Unreal Engine? Both.
Netcode? Fortnite actually gives a shit and has a much better Netcode (comparisons all over with data to prove).
Both run on the same Amazon Cloud base hosting service yet Fortnite is superior.
Gfx? I love PUBGs style way more but you know what, I can get past that when I feel like my aim is hindered by PUBGs bs netcode rewarding higher pingers with kills around the corner.
Fortnite building? I hated it at first, but the more I play and get used to the building your own base, it's fucking awesome. Caught out in the middle of the field with no cover? You now have a chance and man have I had some bad ass moments so far in my newbie Fortnite career.

I was gonna sticky this thread following their recent reported 3.4m PCCU figure, but it doesn't appear to be too active. Not even on the front page.

I haven't played much recently but i enjoyed the crossbow the few times I used it. Still haven't gotten my hands on a mini gun.

Had my most amazing game on duo today.

If I can somehow get my voice out of it I'd send the whole game up.

It's pure chaos.

Ended with 10 kills.

Addicted as fuck to this game

Surely they will start charging us to play it soon?

I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about this game. Does it have any other modes besides the battle royale?

So they are releasing a 60fps mode for ALL consoles next update.. That's great fucking news!

I’ve tried to get into this but it’s just lame as fuck to me. I don’t understand the hype at all. Same with PUBG

So ive been playing for about an hour. This game is a lot more fun than PUBG

Ended up top 2 twice the other night stoned out of my mind.

I rarely build though, easier to sneak through the houses and cap people unawares.

Back