Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

It takes a bit to get used to but once you do it's soo much better.

Awesome. I really need to work on my building so this should help. I know what I want to do in building situations, just can't execute it usually.

Anyone playing the PvE portion of this game? Save the World?

If anyone is, let me know. Been playing it for a few years, more than happy to help out.

The heavy shotgun is really confusing. I don't get how to use it properly. Either I'm always missing or it barely does any damage.

The pump takes forever in between shots

The tactical shotgun is the easiest to use I find.
Heavy shotgun I aim in before I shoot with it.

Highly rate it since the shotguns have changed.

My God the famas is fucking awesome.

If anyone is, let me know. Been playing it for a few years, more than happy to help out.
Im so far from twine peaks. The canny missions are so long and repeatable lmao.

Im so far from twine peaks. The canny missions are so long and repeatable lmao.

If Canny and Twine had actual storyline missions, it wouldn't feel like such a hard trudge, but yeah, the filler quests blow hard.

I trudged through Canny, stopped at Twine just so I could unlock all the skill trees. I just fuck around now with event missions, dailies, repeatable, SSDs, and missions that give rewards I need.

I am PL 88 right now. Goal was being PL 90 by the time they finish Canny and TP quests, but I will probably be PL 100 by then. Since highest missions are PL 100, I am in no hurry to max out at 125. Just taking my time and still enjoying the game.

Fortnite is a pretty casual game, nothing compared to something like CSGO. The hitboxes are generous and aiming isnt too hard compared to a lot of other shooters. As far as I know there isn't a competitive scene for it as well. Sniping is probably the hardest thing to learn because of the falloff.
No building and out building people is the hardest. Sniping is easy to learn if you're from CS.

Fortnite took me from PUBG. It's so hard, frustrating yet satisfying with how much there is to learn to get good.

Everytime i go back to PUBG i get bored extremely quick with how slow it is.

Bad move by Epic Games to invest 100 million into an esports division. BR genre doesnt work at a production level to be entertaining for viewers.

Only positive i see is them trying to push PUBG completely out of the western marketplace.

I don't necessarily need a complete competitive ranking system like League but it would be nice to filter out some of the trash players. Even with a perfectly timed drop the RNG of the game doesn't fit well for any sort of competitive play.

A simple Idea would be to give tokens to the winner of a match. Win a normal solo game and get a bronze token. This would allow you to participate in a Bronze game.

Win a bronze game and get a silver token, that allows you to play a silver game etc...

The further up the ladder you go tougher and more skilled your competition gets. Keep track of wins in each of the tiers for shit talking.

I'd also be fine with 3-10 wins in a bracket before you were allowed to compete in the next tier.

Im so close to buying it for a couple reasons
1. I think it will improve my battle royale skills
2. I hear you earn a lot of Vbucks on it?

Builder pro man you'll get use to it.

Just started using this, i could tell it was better instantly but i still need to get used to it

Yeah, you can earn a good bit, especially the farther you get into the game. Game is 50% complete story wise, but has enough content to keep you playing for many, many months.

Unfortunately was tired of the story mode repetition/grind after a couple weeks.

It was fun while it lasted though.

Unfortunately was tired of the story mode repetition/grind after a couple weeks.

It was fun while it lasted though.

Yeah, they have alot to flesh out for sure. Now that BR exploded, it has been allowing them to hire more staff to take on the beast that is Save the World. The changes they are making at the speed they are making them is finally showing true progression for the PvE side. I can't wait for a more seemless playthrough of all 4 locations and for it to go free to play, as it should bloom quite nicely.

Worth it for v bucks alone mate.

This game has some serious issues.

I snuck up right behind a guy and shot him not once, but twice, with a green pump shotgun AT POINT BLANK AND NEITHER SHOT FUCKING HIT HIM. IF IT WERE POSSIBLE I WOULD HAVE BEEN POKING HIM WITH THE BARREL.

Also got killed by a talentless shit with a rocket launcher that was basically SHOOTING AT THEIR FEET WITH ROCKETS AND NOT HURTING THEMSELF.

Not to mention shit not building when I'm trying to build. Walls, stairs, you name it.

How much easier is this game on PC? Mouse point and clicks for shots seems almost an unfair advantage over a ps4 toggle.

Back