Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

This game has some serious issues.

I snuck up right behind a guy and shot him not once, but twice, with a green pump shotgun AT POINT BLANK AND NEITHER SHOT FUCKING HIT HIM. IF IT WERE POSSIBLE I WOULD HAVE BEEN POKING HIM WITH THE BARREL.

Also got killed by a talentless shit with a rocket launcher that was basically SHOOTING AT THEIR FEET WITH ROCKETS AND NOT HURTING THEMSELF.

Not to mention shit not building when I'm trying to build. Walls, stairs, you name it.

Worst is the persistent problem where you want to build directly underneath you but the game places your building selection an entire square ahead. Thats been bugging me.

Had the same problems with inconsistent damage or no shots landing at all too. I think Epic is reaching a little too far with these massive map and movement updates in a Beta. Slow it down and get the core mechanics right first.

Worst is the persistent problem where you want to build directly underneath you but the game places your building selection an entire square ahead. Thats been bugging me.

Had the same problems with inconsistent damage or no shots landing at all too. I think Epic is reaching a little too far with these massive map and movement updates in a Beta. Slow it down and get the core mechanics right first.
Dude the building ahead shit pisses me. Off lmao like wtf honestly.

This game has some serious issues.

I snuck up right behind a guy and shot him not once, but twice, with a green pump shotgun AT POINT BLANK AND NEITHER SHOT FUCKING HIT HIM. IF IT WERE POSSIBLE I WOULD HAVE BEEN POKING HIM WITH THE BARREL.

Also got killed by a talentless shit with a rocket launcher that was basically SHOOTING AT THEIR FEET WITH ROCKETS AND NOT HURTING THEMSELF.

Not to mention shit not building when I'm trying to build. Walls, stairs, you name it.
Sounds like a classic case of laggy internet connection to me.

Yeah, I guess so. I don't know much about it, but I guess the people that worked on PUBG worked on H1Z1 first?
Not sure actually I just remember H1 is the original battle royale but pubg took it to the next level.

Then fortnite came along and GG.

Yeah, I guess so. I don't know much about it, but I guess the people that worked on PUBG worked on H1Z1 first?
Not sure actually I just remember H1 is the original battle royale but pubg took it to the next level.

Then fortnite came along and GG.

“Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene, creator of the original Battle Royale mod for Arma and Creative Director of PUBG, was actually initially brought on by Daybreak (then Sony Online Entertainment) to help bring his mode into H1Z1, which would later be broken out as the standalone King of the Kill.”

He kind of combined the two and took what he liked from them to create PUBG

So PUBG is suing Fortnite?

How does that make sense, it’s not like PUBG invented the Battle Royale format.

I have been getting lag glitches real bad on the PS4. Like, it sends me back a second or two back in time and I have to do the same thing twice. It happens usually at the beginning, then dies down pretty much for the action... Although glitching does occur during shootouts. Generally doesnt impact anything

But TODAY, the game glitched and teleported a guy right in front of my eyes. It moved him back to where he was a second before. Even though it resulted in me getting wasted, me and my 16 year old son starting laughing hysterically. He saw it. I had the dude lined up, and the game glitches him a couple inches over as I started shooting. The screen froze for 1/10 of a second as it happened, so it was a version of the typical glitch. It was actually hilarious.

Been getting alot of lag on the PvE side too. Might take a break on Friday for some PoE league for a few weeks and see how much more event shit they add.

Been getting alot of lag on the PvE side too. Might take a break on Friday for some PoE league for a few weeks and see how much more event shit they add.

I downloaded the update today; no more lag for now. Looks more crisp. It was getting damn bad there.

gun.jpg

bent-gun.jpg

Played some Fortnite, here's some in game pics of me using the assault rifle and shotgun.

DisRespect calls it Looney Tunes for a reason I guess.

Played my first round on switch (ran really nicely for me) and came in #3 because my bitch-ass never had a minigun and forgot there's a wind up to it. While I was learning that I got blasted in the face lol

noticed there isnt a fortnite thread. anyone playing? I know hardcore gamers hate on it because its mainstream (lol) but Its free and I enjoy the building/combat combo

have it d/l on switch and ps4. I've seen my nephew beast at it. But it looks like everyone is too good or experienced for someone like me to just jump in and enjoy. Am I wrong? anyone new just jumped into the game and done reasonably well and have a good time?

have it d/l on switch and ps4. I've seen my nephew beast at it. But it looks like everyone is too good or experienced for someone like me to just jump in and enjoy. Am I wrong? anyone new just jumped into the game and done reasonably well and have a good time?
they've nerfed Shorguns, which definitely makes it easier for noobs to survive. they also implemented a playground mode where u can practice your building. I suggest getting in a group with some friends and try to win some Squad games.

Lol I made the original Fortnite thread...surprised it hasn't been around lately

Keep Fortnite away from these forums... and the youtubers with their endless clickbaiting.

Back