Forza 7 ... why why why why why why why why why

Been playing for a few days. Forza is the only reason I have an xbox one.

No issues downloading, however lagging, freezing and the Xbox restarting has happened multiple times. Not surprised though, happens pretty often to me, fucking pos.

Yeah I will concer with this statement, as of now multipler on both Xbox and pc constantly crash.. and its not bad sectors on a hard drive.

Twenty years ago, Zelda 64/Orcania of Time was released, and the total size of the game was 32 MB.

Think about that.

Makes me wonder if in another 5 years if we'll see the first game that's an entire terabyte.
80% of it is encrypted spyware by nsa/cia.

Damn, I wasn't aware I could get Forza 7 on PC.. Now the question is, do I wait a couple weeks for the new Gran Turismo on PS4, or buy Forza 7 on PC now?
You can try Forza 6 free edition (forgot what it's called) and try it out.

It should be noted that Forza 7 has 700+ cars compared to GTS' 180 and 31+ tracks compared to GTS' 18.

PCARS2 is a bit more difficult but has 60+ tracks with dynamic time, weather and seasons. 198 cars?

Forza is the GOAT racing series

Nobody else has the combination of the amount of content and how polished everything is

The Windows store is notorious for being a broken mess when downloading games.

Games are now 95GB?

Jesus christ storage is going to go through a boom them shortly.

Games are now 95GB?

Jesus christ storage is going to go through a boom them shortly.

4k textures bruh

Hopefully its not some "uncompressed audio" bs

"We rendered all the audio at 64-bit/768khz so your dog is gonna love it!"

No issues downloading, however lagging, freezing and the Xbox restarting has happened multiple times. Not surprised though, happens pretty often to me, fucking pos.

I don't have Forza 7 yet, but I'm in a similar boat in that it's one of the few reasons why I bought an Xbone this summer. I've had plenty of chances to have buyer's remorse, which I still kinda have, but this will likely be the last console I buy.

FYI - I checked AT&T and they have the 1 Terabyte/Month limit too.

tormund-happy-shittin.jpg

I've been looking into buying Forza 7 for the Xbox 1, but I've heard nightmares about the microtransactions and loot boxes. You don't have any problems with that? It's gotten pretty bad ratings because of it.

Also, I downloaded the demo and raced the demo race with the Porsche and it felt like crap... really bad. Is that just a bad example? Is the mechanics good otherwise?

I've been looking into buying Forza 7 for the Xbox 1, but I've heard nightmares about the microtransactions and loot boxes. You don't have any problems with that? It's gotten pretty bad ratings because of it.

Also, I downloaded the demo and raced the demo race with the Porsche and it felt like crap... really bad. Is that just a bad example? Is the mechanics good otherwise?

Didn't play the demo and I've only ever played on Xbox so I don't have anything to compare it to. Every car feels different.

I haven't had any problems with the boxes.

Just randomly freezing. I think it's the Xbox though. I've always had problems with it.

Didn't play the demo and I've only ever played on Xbox so I don't have anything to compare it to. Every car feels different.

I haven't had any problems with the boxes.

Just randomly freezing. I think it's the Xbox though. I've always had problems with it.

Cool. Thanks. I might get it soon then.

Forza Horizon 3 freezes on me too sometimes. By the way, that is a really sweet and fun game.

Yeah, the demo handles like ass for some reason.

The tutorial is basically an expanded version of the demo, the Porsche feels completely different.

The demo is basically a graphics demo, no idea why it's so much worse than the main game.

lol... I only have two choices. Comcast or AT&T. I've tried both and the DSL can't hang. The broadband performance with Comcast is excellent in our house though. We've had 2 or 3 shows streaming and playing games online with good performance.
Bro, I'm out in Bumfuck, Saskatchewan so when I connect to XBL, it's by hotspotting my phone. That said, I do have unlimited data, it just slows way the fuck down after like 15 GB/month.

Kinda why, as much as I anticipated Forza 7 (and it's one of my major reasons why I picked up an XBone this summer) I'm still going to continue to wait a while before picking it up.

That and I'm deep into The Witcher 3 right now; also late to that party.

Bro, I'm out in Bumfuck, Saskatchewan so when I connect to XBL, it's by hotspotting my phone. That said, I do have unlimited data, it just slows way the fuck down after like 15 GB/month.

Kinda why, as much as I anticipated Forza 7 (and it's one of my major reasons why I picked up an XBone this summer) I'm still going to continue to wait a while before picking it up.

That and I'm deep into The Witcher 3 right now; also late to that party.

Do you have decent internet at work?

My bro has crappy internet at home too and brings his console in to major updates/downloads. They're supposed to be getting broadband soon, but it's Montana and who knows when that'll happen.

Do you have decent internet at work?

My bro has crappy internet at home too and brings his console in to major updates/downloads. They're supposed to be getting broadband soon, but it's Montana and who knows when that'll happen.
That would be an absolute shit show if I got caught doing it.

Back