Fox re-signed O’Reilly after they learned he paid $32 mil settlement with woman.

Could of bought a lot of hookers with that. When will these guys learn that a power boner just ain't worth it?
It's not even about the sex for these guys. They want to flex thier perceived power over people.

I have been consistent. I think Weinstein, should be in jail and he can find out what sexual assault is all about.
I think France should bring back the guillotine for thier immigrant rapists, but use it for their dick instead of their head.
You seem to be the one trying to deflect, since Fox gives good reports on your team. They have paid millions in sexual related lawsuits, lost 2 on air talents and the head of the news division, but sure deflect with but CNN.

War room conservatives watch CNN more than any war room liberals but they always try to use CNN to try and get a rise.

War room conservatives watch CNN more than any war room liberals but they always try to use CNN to try and get a rise.
I know, right?
I was bitching about CNN years before it became the political hipster equivalent to whining about a shitty mocha.

To echo Trump’s famous words! Sometimes you have to grab them by the chon, chon!

Billy is now "mad at God" for letting people do this to him. Priceless.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/23/media/bill-oreilly-misconduct-allegations/index.html

"You know, am I mad at God? Yeah, I'm mad at him," O'Reilly said on the latest episode of his web series, "No Spin News." "I wish I had more protection. I wish this stuff didn't happen. I can't explain it to you. Yeah, I'm mad at him."

At one point, he said of his adversaries, "If they could literally kill me, they would."

"If I die tomorrow and I get an opportunity, I'll say, 'Why'd you guys work me over like that? Didn't [you]know my children were going to be punished? And they're innocent,'" he said. "But then I think about people who have it much, much rougher than me. And you know, I'm a big mouth. I'm a target. They're not targets."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back