Fox re-signed O’Reilly after they learned he paid $32 mil settlement with woman.

Non consensual sex is fucking rape.
It is indeed. But none of the relevant parties have ever made that allegation and stood by it.

It's clear that O'Reilly is a hypocritical creep and doesn't belong on Fox or any network unless he publicly repents. He is a great political commentator, I have to say, and his personal indescretions do not cancel that.

It is indeed. But none of the relevant parties have ever made that allegation and stood by it.

It's clear that O'Reilly is a hypocritical creep and doesn't belong on Fox or any network unless he publicly repents. He is a great political commentator, I have to say, and his personal indescretions do not cancel that.
Great political commentator, shameless shill without integrity, tomato, toe-maht-toe

Im not falling victim to anything. I was taking issue with the way you characterize one network (which you clearly dont like) when the other 2 are actually way worse in regards to diversity of opinion. Ive watched all three. There are noticeably less conservative pundits on CNN and MSNBC than there are liberal pundits over at Fox. When you have a round table discussion on the other 2, there is hardly ever anyone right of center.
If my characterization is correct why are you taking issue? The fucking thread is about fox hiring a guy know to sexually harass women so why do I have to comment on every network?

I personally find msnbc to be pretty useless for me but cnn is ok. Mixture of good and below average reporting.

$32 million dollars you fucking hack. Bill is wealthy, but he's not $32 million dollars is pocket change wealthy. That is very likely damn near half the money he's ever earned in his life.

$32 MILLION DOLLARS. HE RAPED A WOMAN.

$32 million dollars you fucking hack. Bill is wealthy, but he's not $32 million dollars is pocket change wealthy. That is very likely damn near half the money he's ever earned in his life.

$32 MILLION DOLLARS. HE RAPED A WOMAN.
Could of bought a lot of hookers with that. When will these guys learn that a power boner just ain't worth it?

DOnt get situations like this 32 mil could have been like a year at the bunny ranch.

If O Reilly truly raped a woman, in the same manner Harvey Weinstein did, it's inevitable that someone is gonna tell. The MeToo movement is building enough momentum so that someone is gonna find a way to expose what happened if it was honest to goodness rape. Fox News has political and cultural enemies that are just as powerful as they are and the opportunity to reveal the most famous right wing media machine as a home for genuine rapists, if that is what it is, will simply be too good to pass up. Anything is possible at this point; it could be a payment out of desperation to maintain Fox New's dying image as a focal point for Judeo Christian, family values. Some of the influential behind the scenes guys could have decided that even harassment that wasn't the equivalent of what Weinstein did was enough to damage Fox News' family friendly image enough to ruin their careers and legacies.

If O Reilly truly raped a woman, in the same manner Harvey Weinstein did, it's inevitable that someone is gonna tell. The MeToo movement is building enough momentum so that someone is gonna find a way to expose what happened if it was honest to goodness rape. Fox News has political and cultural enemies that are just as powerful as they are and the opportunity to reveal the most famous right wing media machine as a home for genuine rapists, if that is what it is, will simply be too good to pass up. Anything is possible at this point; it could be a payment out of desperation to maintain Fox New's dying image as a focal point for Judeo Christian, family values. Some of the influential behind the scenes guys could have decided that even harassment that wasn't the equivalent of what Weinstein did was enough to damage Fox News' family friendly image enough to ruin their careers and legacies.
Not if they're held back by NDA's.
That's good incentive to never talk.

Fox News is looking like the Bill Cosby of cable news these days. SAD.

Not if they're held back by NDA's.
That's good incentive to never talk.

Curious how these NDAs would hold up in this situation. In my experience in the entertainment industry the language is pretty specific to the content/business dealings and doesn't extend to openly discussing situations where you believe you have been victim of a sex crime. Not sure if that's just when you are pursuing civil or criminal charges.

Find it hard to believe a studio would sue a woman who is talking about being a victim unless they want to get boycotted.

Man it's like Hollywood looks the other way for sexual harassment and assault, well even pedophilia

Cough *Weinstein, Polanski, Allen* cough

What is a non-consensual relationship? non-consensual sex I understand. Did he blackmail the chick to date him or something

If that were the case you'd think beating his wife would have got him canned.

Sort of off topic but not really...Did you post anything.about Streep applauding Polanski?
Or did she get a pass from you?

If you prop up/support a rapist, you're SCUM.

I don't give a frag what your politics are if you do.

Wrong is wrong.

If you prop up/support a rapist, you're SCUM.

I don't give a frag what your politics are if you do.

Wrong is wrong.

Yup, condemnation of rape and rapists should be universal and transcend politics or political affiliation.

Bill O'Reilly should be censured by all.here

All the idiots bringing up other rapists/harassers need to remember..

This is a thread about Bill O’Reilly, using deflection to help the cause of your hero isn’t doing your hero any favors.

For the record:
Bill O’Reilly,mark foley,etc.
Is Just as bad as bill Clinton,Cosby,Weinstein,etc.

Point being..they are all piece of shits and anyone using the opposite political parties sexual deviants to somehow negate the fact that there hero is also a piece of shit is just showing there sheepish,politically driven shill agenda/hypocrisy.

All the idiots bringing up other rapists/harassers need to remember..

This is a thread about Bill O’Reilly, using deflection to help the cause of your hero isn’t doing your hero any favors.

For the record:
Bill O’Reilly,mark foley,etc.
Is Just as bad as bill Clinton,Cosby,Weinstein,etc.

Point being..they are all piece of shits and anyone using the opposite political parties sexual deviants to somehow negate the fact that there hero is also a piece of shit is just showing there sheepish,politically driven shill agenda/hypocrisy.

You act as if the TS made this thread because he actually universally cares and wasn't making it politics

Back