Media France about to legalize mma !

Still waiting the first in Italy, an event in Milan could have done nice numbers, both from Italy and close countries

Too bad they did'nt when Sakara got a bit of popularity, we got 3 guys in the ufc with potential now (Vettori, Di Chirico, Pedersoli) but Sakara was much more famous
Crazy that they're never did one in Italy

coo, ngannou is the only french guy who could headline there though lol, everyone else is a bum.

actually the only other 2 french UFC fighters i can think of right now are taleb and duquesnoy, guess you could throw in some french canadians.

Crazy that they're never did one in Italy
Done in Milan you will get fans from Italy, but also from France/Germany/Switzerland/Austria/Slovenia even Croatia
Really it's few hours away from many places and easy to reach by both train or car

In general i think they like once while go away from USA but they will never make MMA truly an international sport for this reason
-world time zones-
time-zones-around-the-world-map-13.gif

Theyr core PPV audience is american and they don't want run the show at an hour uncomfortable/untypical to them... in our case it will be afternoon for them with 6-9 hours of difference

On business level i understand it

That is good news. Seemed a little behind the times. Thanks for the info.

Great
Hopefully some talented Savate practitioners make the jump over to MMA

I don't think they will transition well if they do. The effectiveness of most savate kicks relies on the shoes they are wearing : a very hard sole and a reinforced tip. They totally suck if you thrown them with bare feet.

<SelenaWow>

mma can now replace notre dame

Back