Francis' Image Problem

He went full Conor McGregor for that fight and then got humbled.

Then he talked trash again and ended up shitting himself against Lewis so he kept it lowkey for a while.

Ngannou has an amazing story. It's sad he seems to be kind of an asshole.
Being cocky before a fight is being an asshole?

When cocky fighters win Sherdog likes it. When they lose "he was cocky good thing he flatlined".

Yeah he's probably not the humble giant that we once thought, but this is cage fighting. He can talk all the shit he want, win or lose. And, he's an exciting champ on a 5 fight win streak. The UFC's plan to tarnish his image is working good on you guys

I am not all caught up with the bull shit.

I just want to see him fight more often.

That is all.

0d5.jpg
Even Dana said it after the first Stipe fight. He said he has a massive ego problem. Which is why he also took a vacation in the middle of his camp. He thought he was already champ and no1 was in his league.

Black Beast:

Everything I've ever seen of Ngannou is humility and respect. Is the UFCs attempt to paint him in a bad light working or am I missing something?
Dana saw the light before & after his first Miocic fight, that's around when he kinda turned on Francis.

Their personality out of the ring makes zero difference. Jon Jones, Francis, Lewis, etc are fighters. What they do or say outside the ring doesn't make any difference. What they do in the cage makes a lot of difference.

Quit reading stupid fake drama queen articles people.

Francis was poised to be a huge HW star. Then he got the belt and became an inactive diva.

Francis has never been humble, but he sometimes tries to appear so. Recall the lead up to the first Stipe fight. Wasn't that humble or respectful.

He should just embrace his arrogance, because that seems to be his actual personality. I prefer arrogant to fake.
dude was homeless for a long time. he isnt arrogant thats just dumb ass UFC.

Lewis is a bootlicker. I like him but he's a UFC company man. Francis hasn't done shit but try to get some of the pie and hasn't played ball. UFC's media machine is thier biggest weapon.

Just sherdoggers looking for a reason to not like someone, carry on.

Ngannou is that dude that at the beginning of a global pandemic planned to make money selling hand sanitizer?
Yeah, fuck him.

Black Beast:

Everything I've ever seen of Ngannou is humility and respect. Is the UFCs attempt to paint him in a bad light working or am I missing something?

beats was one get in game face like punk n he went jail f beats if he so nice y he want fight game weigh in lollllllll he a punk Francis help kid in Cameroon village with fondation what beats ever do beside toss jock strap WTFFF

I don't think he is a bad guy per se, but he seems arrogant to me. This gif is everything you need to know about Ngannou:
5kkRk8G.gif

It's not like he's in the wrong wanting to check on the opponent, but he could have just told Rogan in a nicer way. Instead he turns around looking at Rogan like he's an annoying bug that he could step on (he is)

Back