Francis is the incarnate of the A-Level athlete fantasy

Brock probably ate a whole pharmacy each day, so he's irrelevant. He never performed at the highest level in any sport and he became a champ in the UFC when the level was still low and without USADA.

Also, he's such an "A athlete" that he was insecure his whole life about not even making it to the NFL : "This is no load of bull; it's no WWE stunt. I am dead serious about this," he said via Bloody Elbow. "I ain't afraid of anything, and I ain't afraid of anybody. I've been an underdog in athletics since I was 5. I got zero college offers for wrestling. Now people say I can't play football, that it's a joke. I say I can."

https://www.sportbible.com/football...d-out-for-nfl-side-minnesota-vikings-20191231

If he was such a freak, he would have win much more money elsewhere but he didn't.

As for Joshua, there are many more impressive examples than him.
I love how you act like the other athletes aren’t on steroids either. The NFL and NBA are filled with juiced up athletes. It isn’t just Brock, Brock is an a level athlete, for him to even make a preseason team just shows that, look at his combine numbers. Brock wasn’t used to a football camp, he was a 25 year old wwe wrestler. The only reason he didn’t sign is because they wanted to send him to another country to train.

You can't use them as much as under USADA, so it's a completely irrelevant argument.

Even in the NFL, they have an anti-doping policy, although weaker than USADA. Maybe why Brock never made it to the NFL, that was likely already too much for him {<jordan}
You think the NFL actually catches all the steroid cheats? High level athletes know how to mask drugs. Their testing sucks

Nah it’s the African. He is mostly Brazilian and African. Trust me dude. The African influence is everywhere.
Why do you think Brazil did so well in Mma so long?
Michael Jordan .
Usain bolt.
Tiger woods y’all
Africa is everywhere
Jordan was on steroids and so was Bolt. I’m not sure why people pretend whites and other races can’t be elite athletes, they’re athletic freaks of every race. You don’t have to be black to be athletic.

Africans with resources are the best athletes in the world

We have known this for a long time

British fighter Tyson Fury defeated every African he ever faced, including Ngannou.

Russian fighter, Oleksandr Usyk, defeated every African he ever faced.

Russian fighter, Gennady Golovkin, defeated every African ever faced.

Russian fighter, Khabib Nurmagomedov, defeated every African ever faced.

Nah it’s the African. He is mostly Brazilian and African. Trust me dude. The African influence is everywhere.
Why do you think Brazil did so well in Mma so long?
Michael Jordan .
Usain bolt.
Tiger woods y’all
Africa is everywhere
Mostly "brazilian" doesnt make sense, brazilian is not an ethnicity. Brazilians have mostly european ancestry followed by western african in 2nd.

Soccer is 100% about athletics
False, it requires a lot if micro skills and mindset. Nobody is going to say that manlet Romario is more athletic than LeBron. But LeBron would never be a great soccer player, guys that big are just too clumsy for the duna dynamics of soccer.

False, it requires a lot if micro skills and mindset. Nobody is going to say that manlet Romario is more athletic than LeBron. But LeBron would never be a great soccer player, guys that big are just too clumsy for the duna dynamics of soccer.
The skills it takes are athleticism

I love how you act like the other athletes aren’t on steroids either. The NFL and NBA are filled with juiced up athletes. It isn’t just Brock, Brock is an a level athlete, for him to even make a preseason team just shows that, look at his combine numbers. Brock wasn’t used to a football camp, he was a 25 year old wwe wrestler. The only reason he didn’t sign is because they wanted to send him to another country to train.

I agree with you, but drug testing in both NFL and NBA are still better than what Lesnar ever had to deal with.

1) Fury is the lineal HW Champ after beating a boring, above average HW Champ. The best thing Klitschko & Fury had going for them is their size/reach. … Let’s not overreact to beating a guy who was on no one’s P4P list, who beat a guy who was on no one’s P4P list.

2) Soccer isn’t dominated by Africans or Blacks. And this is by far the most popular sport in the world. … But Africa is too poor? So is Jamaica and if it can create money, scouts will develop the athletes.

I do personally believe Blacks are disproportionately athletic but society goes to far with it. If it was to the extent that some cuckolds say, then it would be like Sprinting (only 200 meters & 100 meters) in which the scouts would’ve tapped into developing African soccer players and you’d see the most competitive weight classes dominated by Blacks. Furthermore there’s been times in which Brazil had a disproportionate number of champs but people don’t fetishize to the point of sounding ignorant.

I’m far from some hater, I’m just not a dickrider, nor ignorant. This was a 10 round fight and one guy Cleary won Rounds 3,8,(and the round with the elbow thrown). Now we got to read about some dumb racial stereotyping shit.

Exactly. It’s sooo fucking stupid. And let’s face it… Fury is NOT the best HW out there. That’s Usyk. And this will show Dec 28th.

By the way, second generation Africans, specially Nigerians, are dominating in the NFL.

Very Arguably The best WR, RB, TE, QB AND defensive lineman in the NFL are white ;) So… let’s not get too Carried away with that conversation. Lol

What francis did is impressive. Made a very good account of himself. But that’s where it ends. This doesn’t warrant shitting on a whole sport or it’s champions.

You must first be an a level athlete before doing MMA for this prophecy to make sense.

Since Ngannou hasnt played anything of the such ...and just fought ...it makes no sense..

In fact if anything it just further proves the theory wrong lol ... because there aint no way lebron or an NFL player is gunna do what Ngannou did lol

It’s like people are acting as if francis is coming from basketball or the sand mines and threw on some boxing gloves and fought Fury. Lol! He had about 10 years professional MMA experience!! The guy knows how to throw hands!

Add to that… anyone that’s followed Fury can’t sit there and say he looked sharp or on in the least bit Sat night! Compare Sat nights Fury to Wilder 2 or hell even the first fight and tell me he looked as sharp. He didn’t. He’s had way more wear and tear over his career and he’s a pretty old 35 in boxing years.

Very Arguably The best WR, RB, TE, QB AND defensive lineman in the NFL are white ;) So… let’s not get too Carried away with that conversation. Lol

What francis did is impressive. Made a very good account of himself. But that’s where it ends. This doesn’t warrant shitting on a whole sport or it’s champions.

No one is shitting on a sport. Also, 56% of the NFL is African American vs only 25% Caucasian, but that’s neither here nor there. Again, like I had to explain to another person, my comment was not about white vs black. It was merely pointing out that Africans and 2nd generation Africans are starting to dominate in the NFL. I’m not talking about black players in general, but specifically talking about players born in Africa or born to African parents. No need to be triggered, I didn’t say Brandon Aiyuk is better than Cooper Kupp or that David Njoku is better than Travis Kelce.

Back