Francis leaves the arena rather than enter the cage with PFL HW champ

He definitely did it because of the tiny amount of money he's making in the boxing ring. UFC shills rejoice!

<36>

Lol at people still pretending he's ever fighting in PFL
Ngannou is about to box for the biggest payday of his career... perhaps the biggest payday of any MMA fighter's career... we don't fully know how much Conor made against Floyd, and what cut the UFC took - I heard it was at least 50%

So, I don't see why Ngannou should start promoting an mma fight against a mediocre name at this very point.

Finish up against Joshua, then take it from there... no rush

He obviously only cares about boxing at this point.
always did ? Big frank didnt want to do MMA he wanted to box but was nobody and couldnt jump the line.... so they push him into MMA once the UFC made him a name... first chance he had to jump back to boxing he took it ... when his 0-2 or 1-1 doesnt matter dream was to box \

Big Frank is going to obliterate the Home Town Decision and melt the brains of fight fans everywhere!

This guy is 6'8", 270lbs, hits like a mule and can do a back flip. Bring him to the UFC asap

I'd love to see Ngannou fight in MMA again, but we will see what happens with him and Joshua and than will go from there.

Hel beat Joshua then beat renan and go down as the best hw ever to compete in combat then hel ko fury stiff

I do think Francis is fighting Ferreira.

He has the Joshua boxing match in a couple of weeks to worry about. He should not have been goofing around in the PFL in the first place. I would slap him if I was his coach and he would do nothing because I'm a certified Sherdogger.

He just wanted to get rich so he could wear expensive watches and wear sunglasses in a dark room. The only chance he ever fights MMA again is if he gets completely embarrassed by Joshua and can't get any more boxing bouts. Then he might take a PFL fight if they agree to lose money on that event too.

Seems like everyone the guy deals with gets burned or loses money. Burned his coach who let him live in his house, left the UFC after 1 close title defense, fired his manager, every other promotion said he was demanding way too much money and the events don't even bring in what he was asking, PFL even agreed to lose money on him and they still got used as a backup plan and burned because the Saudis have also agreed to take big losses on 2 events now hoping it'll pay off later if they can make SA the boxing capital.

Hard not to notice the pattern here that the guy isn't interested in mututally beneficial agreements, he just takes what he can then moves on to burn somebody else.

Francis probably had pressing “Chairman of Africa” business to attend to.

The business
Well, he did sign a contract with the PFL, a contract that gave him the option to box, so so far anyway there are no indications that I can see that he won't fight for the PFL.
lol

After he loses to Joshua he still has options there no one knows what he’ll do but a fight in PFL is going to be basically free money compared to trying to win a boxing match vs Joshua .

The contract was to box ONCE and then fight for them in early 2024.

He instead signed another boxing fight in early 2024.

Mate. Wake up. He literally left the arena rather the faceoff with his "next" MMA opponent. He doesn't give a fuck about PFL.

Settle down Dana.

Seeing as how you must have an official detailed copy of Ngannou's contract, please post it here so we can all trust you are telling the truth instead of just the revisionist history you want to believe.

Ngannou is living rent free in your head, lmao. Pathetic.

Ngannou is about to box for the biggest payday of his career... perhaps the biggest payday of any MMA fighter's career... we don't fully know how much Conor made against Floyd, and what cut the UFC took - I heard it was at least 50%

So, I don't see why Ngannou should start promoting an mma fight against a mediocre name at this very point.

Finish up against Joshua, then take it from there... no rush

As far as I remember, all said and done Conor's purse was around $90m and the UFC took around 30 percent.

Ngannou has a match lined up already, and I think he was just trying to keep his head in the game. Not to mention, Ngannou stepping in the cage on the Bellator vs. PFL would have taken a lot of the attention away from last night's fighters. No one really knows why Ngannou didn't go into the cage, except the people actually involved, but it is hilarious watching all the UFC shills cry and make a big deal out of nothing.

Come on. Jeez. Francis has a huge fight coming up against Joshua. Why would he care about having a face-off with a relative uknown like Ferreira before the Joshua fight. Man.

I do think Francis is fighting Ferreira.

He has the Joshua boxing match in a couple of weeks to worry about. He should not have been goofing around in the PFL in the first place. I would slap him if I was his coach and he would do nothing because I'm a certified Sherdogger.

IF PFL Pays him big money, i could see him fighting Ferreira (who?) if things don't go his way in the Joshua fight, which personally i think he's going to lose but who knows.

You are right about the Sherdogger part though, dude's lucky that guys like us have better things to do, like banging our LA dimes or he'd be catching these hands all day long.

RIP PFL it was over before it even began getting swept 5-1 by Bellator was always going to make you a threat to UFC <{cruzshake}>

Does it really?????

Last I checked PFL owns Bellator. It's like the WWE Smackdown wrestlers wrestling Raw wrestlers, in the end the outcomes mean nothing as the money made or lost all goes in the same pocket.

PFL vs Bellator was just a gimmick to try to get more buys and that is about it. Don't be surprised if at the end of the year the Bellator name disappears all together and renamed like PFL Champions series or something. Only way Bellator name stays is if they can work out new media deals under the Bellator name and cash in twice.

Francis, probably surprised himself in the Fury fight. If he would've just been beating around the ring he'd probably be doing PFL next. He did great against Fury and it opened a door to Joshua and a big pay day in boxing and maybe a rematch with Fury later with more on the line. PFL had nothing for him after the Fury fight that was even interesting on any level. Even Davis has admitted that multiple times.

I don't think anything that happen so far has any bearing on Francis commitment to the PFL. Francis seems very driven in "keeping your word" and I bet he will fight for the PFL eventually. It just so happens his options right now are far better than anything the PFL can offer and you're all crazy if you didn't think for one second PFL's brass didn't think this was a real possibility. Hell, they even said the earliest they could've even seen him fighting in the PFL was more like fall of 2024 as they didn't really have an opponent for him.

P.S.: It won't shock me one bit if a better option appears and they pivot away from Francis vs Ferreira by the time Francis is ready to fight for the PFL.

Back