Francis Ngannou destroys any version of Fedor, and this is coming from a Fedor fan.

Honestly you kids that came to the sport because you saw McGregor on your tick tacks, know less than shit about mma.

MMA fighters today aren't significantly better than the elite fighters of the mid to late 2000's. Prime Fedor was as good as GSP and Jones.

Honestly you kids that came to the sport because you saw McGregor on your tick tacks, know less than shit about mma.

MMA fighters today aren't significantly better than the elite fighters of the mid to late 2000's. Prime Fedor was as good as GSP and Jones.

Right? This "mma has evolved" line is just complete horse shit.

Fedor would take Francis down in 30 seconds and beat him black and blue, Anderson would test Stickland for a few minutes before KOing him with ease, GSP would 50-45 Edwards and he'd be called a can the next day.

It's actually laughable that think mma fans think the top level has evolved so much. Then you've got mma guys claiming O'malley would beat Tank in boxing, and that Leon fucking Edwards has better boxing than the greatest boxer in history Sugar Ray Robinson. Laughable.

Right? This "mma has evolved" line is just complete horse shit.

Fedor would take Francis down in 30 seconds and beat him black and blue, Anderson would test Stickland for a few minutes before KOing him with ease, GSP would 50-45 Edwards and he'd be called a can the next day.

It's actually laughable that think mma fans think the top level has evolved so much. Then you've got mma guys claiming O'malley would beat Tank in boxing, and that Leon fucking Edwards has better boxing than the greatest boxer in history Sugar Ray Robinson. Laughable.
It's absolutely f*cking ridiculous. In some ways I think a lot of the top 10 would actually lose to the top 10 from back then. They are more well rounded but are rarely elite in any one discipline.

The O'Malley bull shit really drives me up the wall. I worked with this kid that wouldn't shut up about how "he strikes like no other". When I actually saw this dude fight he pranced around like he had 2 left feet, and was getting out struck by a wrestler until the KO.

I when I fought in the IKF world amateur championships in August, I saw several guys that would have embarrassed him.

Back