News *** Francis Ngannou Free Agency/Contract/Decision Making Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

Which MMA promotion/organization do you think Ngannou will sign with?

• Total voters
Talk about fumbling the bag once again. Big Frank could have been reintroduced to the North American Fanbase on ONE’s event last night and would have instantly been able to leverage his clout into any endeavor he wanted.
Instead, he’s on the sideline again as Jones squashed Gane and Mighty was praised for and incredibly boring decision win while his value diminishes by the hour.
I hope PFL is about to offer Francis something better but it doesn’t look good.
Yeah sure, buddeh.

$20M guaranteed for however many fights were on the contract wasn’t enough for that guy, though.

He wanted a seat on the BOD of ONE.

AdolescentDefiniteIndigowingedparrot-size_restricted.gif

However you look at it, Francis walked away from the UFC when he was the HW champ.

UFC were not able to re-sign their HW champ.

Regardless of what anyone thinks or believes, that is the fact of the matter.

The fight industry has always been corrupt. I would not believe any words from any promoter.

Hoping Ngannou has some solid fights still but at the end of the day hoping that he's overall happy with his choice.

UFC will be fine, even though they've shown they are bitter.

You have no understanding of the fight business.
He's been out of competition for a lil over a year and has everyone talking about him.

"reintroduce him to north american fanbase" WTF

You sir don't understand a lot of things

You can't negociate anything with anyone else while under UFC contract, or they will sue you to oblivion.
It's as simple as that.
You can still have a good idea of what’s available to you without negotiating. Your agent can’t stop people from showing interest. And the bottom line is, he’s pricing himself out everywhere. I’m all for fighter pay, but he seems to have no one but himself to blame here.

Reactions: lsa
Love it how people think they know better than the guy who is doing it for real.

He's missed out on $15million so far from not resigning a Champ Contract for an extra $3.5m each for the Stipe and Gane fights and then $8m from not fighting Jones.

That's more than he's gonna make in anyone boxing match and he already said himself he's had to borrow money to live.

He's missed out on $15million so far from not resigning a Champ Contract for an extra $3.5m each for the Stipe and Gane fights and then $8m from not fighting Jones.

That's more than he's gonna make in anyone boxing match and he already said himself he's had to borrow money to live.
The money he made is already gone? What did he do, remodel all of Cameroon?

The money he made is already gone? What did he do, remodel all of Cameroon?

Last September he said.

'In the past two years I've fought twice and then I have to borrow money to live!"

What a load of shit.
{<BJPeen}
I'm not reading that.

its funny theres a bigger chance that conor can fight a HW boxing champ than nganou lmfao
thats how irrelevant he really is
overpricing himself

The crazy thing is, Sherdog was certain Jones was afraid oh him.

'He'd kill Jones!'

So Francis walked away from a guaranteed 8 million dollar win against a LHW to, nothingness.

Back