Media Francis Ngannou has made $30 million from two boxing matches. He only made $3.5 million from 14 UFC fights in 7 years!

Retire. Cut ties with the entourage before he blows all his money. And disappear. Live a modest and low key life. And invest some of that money into a modest, low key and stable business for his and his family's future.

That is what he should do now. Anybody telling him otherwise is pigheaded at best...malicious at worst

Should Fury do that too? Anthony Joshua? Jon Jones? Elon Musk? Jeff Bezos?

Im assuming this is exactly Conor is trying to finish out his contract and refusing to extend it since he only has 2 left. He wants to fight Pacman in Riyadh and get that bag.

I really wonder what this will look like

But he got badly exposed in that AJ fight. It re-affirmed that boxing requires special long term focus to master.

UFC defenders will try to say something...

You can't repeatedly turn down higher pay from the UFC then come around and complain about low UFC pay. Sure Francis wouldn't have gotten 30 million in 2 UFC fights, but he sure as hell would have made a lot more than 3.5 million if he didn't repeatedly refuse higher pay on purpose. This is a completely pointless comparison.

Live a modest and low key life.
I think he can more than do it with hat he has. Literally could live a 500/k year lifestyle until he dies and wont run out of money. Plus he is still making money off residuals.

would made nothing without the UFC he wasnt good enough for boxing so they told him go MMA got a name .. totally skipped the line ... now in boxing and is 0-2 funny enough I was smart enough not pay for either fight so more power to him ..

only if the zombies
Why retire now? He has a sweet deal with PFL plus he can still fight Wilder. He could get another $5M for that one.
give him free money .. who wants pay on the maybe he might ko somebody his 0-2~!!!!!!!! Wilder lol...

You can't repeatedly turn down higher pay from the UFC then come around and complain about low UFC pay. Sure Francis wouldn't have gotten 30 million in 2 UFC fights, but he sure as hell would have made a lot more than 3.5 million if he didn't repeatedly refuse higher pay on purpose. This is a completely pointless comparison.
Yeah he can? He would have made 5-10 million if he stayed in the UFC and fought Jones versus 30 million to Box twice.

Its clear as day. Get Dana's dick out your mouth.

Agreed. I can't stand that clown. Seems like he ALWAYS tries to get into te camera.
Who has he coached who was actually good?

He was the striking coach of Fighter Kevin Lee.. and Lee striking sucked all his career despite being fairly athletic.

Sean said it best

He doesn't need more money. He has already made more money in a few months than most people ever make in their lives. Retire. Cut ties with the entourage before they bleed him dry. And live a modest and low key lifestyle. Invest some of that money into starting a business. Buy some land. Buy some property. In any case, you would be amazed how fast ten plus millions of dollars can go up in thin air if you are not smart with it
If Francis spent 100k a year, it'd take him 300 years to go through all the money.

<JagsKiddingMe>

This is the inside of a private jet in Francis' price range. The passenger area is like a nice minivan, and he'd go broke in 5 years paying pilots, fuel and maintenance. He's maybe more in the netjets rental range.

iu
The Saudi's would cover costs my friend. Plus he probably receive many gifts.

Yeah he can? He would have made 5-10 million if he stayed in the UFC and fought Jones versus 30 million to Box twice.

Its clear as day. Get Dana's dick out your mouth.

Try 8 million + PPV points. And if he won against Jones, he could easily get another pay bump. That's not even taking into account all the millions he missed out prior to the Jones fight because of this contract disputes. The difference really isn't as big as you think, and he would have secured an actual legacy in MMA even among the casuals. His legacy among the casuals now is a meme of him getting KTFO, since the UFC own the rights of most of his highlights and you know they'll bury that shit 10 feet underground.

Also, it's laughable how brainwashed people like you are by your UFC and Dana hate that you take any dissenting opinion as shilling for UFC. I couldn't care less if UFC goes broke and Dana gets thrown in jail tomorrow. Can you say the same about Francis? I don't think so. One of us has someone's dick in their mouth, and it sure ain't me.

Ufc fans think if you make 6 figures before expenses fighting two-three times a year for 3-4 years that they can retire by 36 and live comfortably for the rest of their life.

Last edited:
He made a decent amount of money, he could retire if he wants. But I think he'll fight until he feels like he's not loving the fight game anymore. He's 37, so he's up there in age. I doubt he fights up to when he's 40.

His purse might have been 20mil but boxing is notorious for managers taking huge chunks of fighter purses. I remember when Buster Douglas got a $30 million purse against Holyfield but he claimed he saw less than $2 million of that. Granted taxes were involved but still, these numbers don't necessarily represent reality.
Is ufc pay tax exempt? Pretty sure managers and coaches are a thing too

He essentially played MMA and used it as a springboard to pimp out MMA and his legacy for a couple of boxing handouts.

He has now made MMA the punchline of every meme this week… congrats Frankie

GIMT8dTXkAA-t-r.jpg:large
Like how James Toney came to defend the honor of boxing in the octagon right? Love boxing but these pugilists will never take the chance in the octagon at the height of their careers. Its always a one-way street.

His purse might have been 20mil but boxing is notorious for managers taking huge chunks of fighter purses. I remember when Buster Douglas got a $30 million purse against Holyfield but he claimed he saw less than $2 million of that. Granted taxes were involved but still, these numbers don't necessarily represent reality.
Buster was bullshitting unless he was REALLY dumb in managing his money. You have to give up a lot of it for taxes and pay trainers and managers off, but the idea it would take 28 out of 30 million is not realistic.

Back