News Francis Ngannou in talks with GLORY

Would you like to see Ngannou fight in GLORY?

• Total voters
When he saw what Conor did with Floyd he didn't pay attention to one "little" detail:
he could be marketed as a UFC Champion.
Not even gonna talk about his star power, McGregor was already transitioning to mainstream, almost nobody knows who the hell is Francis outside a Sherdog-type community.
Nobody knows Ngannou in the mainstream be like:

2_Screenshot-2022-04-25-at-132234.jpg

0_JS288889107.jpg

cropped-Francis-Ngannou-with-Kylian-Mbappe.jpg

16426913237606.jpg

lol at mma media again. They have been hyping free agency left and right and grass doesnt seem to be green at all outside the ufc.

Luke rockhold in bkfc, nate diez cant get a fight and ngannou is in talk with glory. what an epic disaster

lol at mma media again. They have been hyping free agency left and right and grass doesnt seem to be green at all outside the ufc.

Luke rockhold in bkfc, nate diez cant get a fight and ngannou is in talk with glory. what an epic disaster
I think it can be done. The problem though is as of now no one knows how the fuck it's done and go about it the same way a boxer or NBA player would.

I think Francis is simply a bit too demanding with his terms and conditions, and that is principally why he hardly ever fights.

He fought one time in 2020.
He fought one time in 2021
He fought one time in 2022 (Jan '22).

I just don't think anything much will change as regards the frequency of him fighting, even though he won't be fighting in UFC any more.

just my view on that.
Yeah and it makes you fucking frustrated. Man hardly takes any damage while cashing in the $ but why fight when spending $ and fucking around is so much nicer. His just that guy. Nothing wrong with that.

I hope he ends up in circus fights. He betrayed the bald father, and will pay in this life or the next

Honestly, I'll watch the man fight anywhere. The sooner, the better. Stop wasting time.

Only if you show up to the event with selfie pics

I'm down to see Ngannou vs. Sappage 2-1.

He'll have to fight again. Francis had to borrow money for a recent training camp when he was making several hundred thousand per fight.
He's terrible with money

because he's shit with money doesn't mean he will, i suspect 95% of mma fighters are shit with money hence why they are mma fighters ion the 1st place

with wwe off the table now i guess glory makes sense. pretty soon all nagouno will have left will be slap fighting.

Back