• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Francis Ngannou vs. Jake Paul now Fair Game

“I’m a natural-born heavyweight. This is what I was born to do, to move up

Either he's naturally a HW or he has to move up, but both of those things can't be true.

Either way I think fighting a senior citizen should prove his abilities.

You said “I doubt he fights again in any capacity” but you don’t think he’ll never fight again?

How can someone doubt Ngannou will fight again in any capacity but still think he’ll fight again?

There's a difference between doubting something, and outright stating it will never happen. This is very basic stuff.

Francis just got knocked into Bolivian by AJ. It was a total fustigation.

Now he's just had to endure the tragic death of his child. I doubt he fights again in any capacity.

Yeah I'd say his future is very much up in the air. Who knows, maybe it inspires him to fight more, hard to tell what he might do at this point.

“I know I will be able to [take his punches],” Paul said. “I’m a natural-born heavyweight. This is what I was born to do, to move up into this weight class, and I’m going to show Mike who has more power...."
This is the next evolutionary step in Jake Paul's Boxing journey to conquer full size men from MMA.
I think neither wants that, JP because it's too hard, Ngannou because it's not legit enough.

Reactions: mkt
Jake stepped up to Heavyweight to fight legendary, yet ancient Tyson -- total farce, but an entertaining farce.

But it does make him Fair Game to be matched against other HW Fighters -- closer to or in their Primes.

In Jake's own words -- "I'm a natural-born heavyweight".
Jake doesn't like "fair fights." He likes fighting old, washed MMA grapplers, 58-year old boxers and 48-year old retired MMA strikers.

I'd like to see it but I'd be shocked if Jake would agree to it.

Back