Francis Ngannou vs Stipe Miocic KNOCKOUT GIF!

Balanced, precise, brilliant punch selection and patient.
Exin8vaVcAUjSMq

Never seen Francis fight so well.

Can Jon Jones beat Francis Ngannou?

bf1564253d4d902749965d31a3404dda.jpg

Last edited:
The innocuous left counter thrown by anyone else wouldn't have done anything to Stipe.

Breaks my heart. Stipe did stagger him right before the KO, so there's that. I have a feeling Jon will get a title shot over Derrick though, simply because of sell value. I don't see Jon beating Francis though, and I was positive Francis was going to lose tonight.

I’m STILL wondering how Stipe didn’t change levels on that check hook... instead he charges in with his hands down

<JagsKiddingMe>
I been sayin this whole time,that he has that tendency and people dont wanna listen. DC already knocked him the fuck out for that.

Love how he countered that 1-2. He saw Stipe lazily throw that jab out there to come behind it with a right hand, and Francis just beautifully intercepted it with a check hook Stipe didn't see coming.

I’m STILL wondering how Stipe didn’t change levels on that check hook... instead he charges in with his hands down

<JagsKiddingMe>

Cause he had just rocked Francis with the same punch he put Werdum out with and was going in for follow up punches while Francis was still wobbled.

It was the smart play, it's not his fault he didn't know Francis has a God tier chin.

<JRSmith40>

Can John Jones beat Francis Ngannou?

bf1564253d4d902749965d31a3404dda.jpg

He doesn't have the power to intimidate Francis to not go forward. Black Beast did and that's why Francis was hesitant in their fight but my prediction is that he won't respect Jones for 1 second and will KTFO early by blitzing the fuck out of him

Beautiful KO. All the better that it was preceded with preposterous "GOAT" talk about Stipe, and then he runs in with his hands down holding out a WMMA-esque jab, only to get brutally knocked the fuck out.

He doesn't have the power to intimidate Francis to not go forward. Black Beast did and that's why Francis was hesitant in their fight but my prediction is that he won't respect Jones for 1 second and will KTFO early by blitzing the fuck out of him

I mean Ngannou had 0 respect for an established KO HW puncher in Rozenstruik. He's walking right through Jon.

One of the worst displays of technique/fight iq I've ever seen in a championship fight. How the HW champion who has been competing in this sport for as long as Stipe has been doesn't know better than to run with his head up and hands at his waist at a guy with ridiculous power is beyond me.

Love how he countered that 1-2. He saw Stipe lazily throw that jab out there to come behind it with a right hand, and Francis just beautifully intercepted it with a check hook Stipe didn't see coming.
He punched THROUGH stipe man. Goddamn. Stipe somehow survived that but then came in w hands down and got banished to the shadow realms

Back