Francis Ngannou vs. Tyson Fury reportedly a done deal; Fury hints purse is 10-50x bigger than UFC

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/07/08/francis-ngannou-tyson-fury-set-mma/

Happy for Francis, he will make real money and laugh at Dana, the ufc and all you haters all the way to the bank lol

See boys, it ain't the ufc or the highway...i bet more fighters will see this hopefully and search for their real market worth out there over staying with the cheap and greedy tyrannical ufc.

Lets go champ, I'll be watching that fight, it'll be big if promoted right as mma vs boxing

Last edited:
Cgb9NXbUIAEYl63.jpg

Good for Francis for securing the bag.. them $500k paydays for what the UFC calls baddest man on the planet is criminal.

He was getting 500k because he wouldn't sign a champs contract.

Francis himself said he would've made an extra $7million between Stipe 2 and Gane if he'd resigned.

Yeah, thats why Dana announced Jones vs Stipe yesterday despite the fact the contracts haven't actually been signed yet. Like I said, I bet Stipe found out about the fight yesterday just like everyone else.
When you think about how petty and vindictive Dana can be it's really staggering how the UFC has been able to be so successful. You'd think that kind of behavior would run a business into the ground. I'm sure it would if his circle wasn't swarming with financial/business experts

Yeah, thats why Dana announced Jones vs Stipe yesterday despite the fact the contracts haven't actually been signed yet. Like I said, I bet Stipe found out about the fight yesterday just like everyone else.

Stipe has been out for 2 fucking years already. He needs a kick in the ass and some pressure, with a confirmed date, to finally get in there and fight.

I'm ready for that dude to just fight and retire already. Feels like he's kinda held up heavyweight and the belt hostage for a half decade now.

An exhibition fight? No knockdowns? What does that even mean? Are they going to fight with pillows on their hands so nobody gets hurt? So this is what the great Ngannou wants to cement his legacy? I hope he gets totally embarrassed, which I'm sure he will, and we never have to hear about this guy again. Ngannou didn't want to stand with Gane, now he's boxing a world champ. I wouldn't pay $1.00 to watch this crap, and I hope Ngannou looks silly and he is a non factor in combat sports for the rest of his career. At least he will be rich though!

Back