Media Francis to Jon Jones (video) ‘You are f**king fat” ***UPDATED** - new vid - Francis' mother (nice)

It's so strange how we can simply go back and look at articles from 2022 and see Francis, his team, the UFC, and everybody targeting the exact March 2023 card that Jon fought on.

It's almost like that card was the plan all along and Jon got the deal he wanted but Francis didn't.

That's as clear as it gets. Francis had his chance when the fight was on the table and didn't take it. Can't blame Jon on this one.

Far from buddy, get your facts straight.

Jon never ducked the fight, he was the only one who signed when the fight was actually offered and on the table, Francis declined and left.

Jon asked for the fight and wanted to get paid big money for it and he was in his right to. That video you posted is Jon wanting the fight. Fact is Jon and the UFC were in a contract dispute for 2021. When the UFC and Jon reached a deal, Francis was injured and in his own contract negotiation. So you can't criticize Jon for being in a contract dispute and the fight not happening when Francis did the same thing the following year. How is it Jon's fault when for al of 2022 he wants the fight while Francis had a knee injury and wanted a new deal??

I don't know, perhaps if its personal dislike on your side for Jon that doesn't let you see this straight.

Bottom line is both are responsible for the fight not happening and no one ducked anyone, it's just all contrast BS. But bottom line is that Jon did sign when the fight was actually offered and Francis declined and went somewhere else.

My "facts" are perfectly fine, son.

You mean the fight that was "offered" when Francis already made it clear that he was leaving? And that he was recovering from ACL surgery? Lol. Is your goal to have your head shoved up your ass?

<36>

It's kind of funny that Picto started talking a lot after Frank had surgery and it was clear he was leaving. Literally nothing else needs to be said besides your own promoter making fun of you for refusing to fight the HW champion for years.

Do you know why there wasn't an offer on the table? Because Jon wouldn't even pick up the phone.

he's not wasting Ngannou's time. which is why i don't get why Ngannou seemed upset. Jon is the one who is chasing him, or at least pretending to.
I imagine he was upset because of the fact Jon was clearly out of shape and fat. I'd probably be pissed too if I had recently just knocked down one of the best HW boxers of all time and was gearing up to fight another decorated HW champ only to have a fat Jon Jones that has only fought twice in 3 years saying he could kick my ass. It's understandable to not be in shape due to injury and having a surgery but it really isn't understandable to become that fat.

Jon, I can beat all three of them *and* you on the same night.
I bullshit you not, just like you!

UFC offer was pretty much right in line with what he paid vs Fury. What are you talking about peanuts?

And thats BS buddy, contract was out for both guys. Jon signed and Francis didn’t. The only time there was an official fight offer Jon put pen to paper and Francis left
It wasnt for just 1 fight like with fury, i think he had to win to make all of it and get locked with the ufc for multiple fights later that

If he signed it most likely he was gonna get timed with injuries and every trick will be used to make him lose against jones just like they tried with gane, then he'll spend the next decade fighting that contract used alto build younger fighters once he's too old and retire full of cte.

Now he made all of that money with a single fight and he can make more against joshua then with pfl.

They will never fight for a multitude of reasons, but most importantly because Ngannou is now one of the highest paid combat athletes and will not fight for UFC peanuts. Jones had 3 years to come and get it and instead chose to sit on the sidelines until Ngannou was officially out the door.
I love this narrative

Jones had 3 years to force Francis to fight him, even if Francis didnt sign a contract, was champion for a matter of months and QUIT MMA instead of taking the highest pay ever to fight him

Jones was shook after seeing how Francis brutalized Gane.

1708983565321.png

Beyond false … Ngannou asked for that fight a million times …

Jones only acted like he was into it once Francis had a foot out the door
Francis asked for the fight a million times eh?

and when he was offered a contract for the highest pay ever to fight Jones-

Francis quit MMA?

Make it make sense!

My "facts" are perfectly fine, son.

You mean the fight that was "offered" when Francis already made it clear that he was leaving? And that he was recovering from ACL surgery? Lol. Is your goal to have your head shoved up your ass?

<36>

It's kind of funny that Picto started talking a lot after Frank had surgery and it was clear he was leaving. Literally nothing else needs to be said besides your own promoter making fun of you for refusing to fight the HW champion for years.

Do you know why there wasn't an offer on the table? Because Jon wouldn't even pick up the phone.

Do yourself a favor sport...go find the nearest wall, and a concrete wall (not dry wall) and smack yourself head first about 10 time and maybe you'll come back to reality. Wake up moron!!

You're posting some video from 2021. Here is an article from Oct 2022 when the fight was actually looking to be made. This is from Ngannous coach.

According to Eric Nicksick, Ngannou’s head coach, not only do he and “The Predator” want the fight, but a top (and unnamed) UFC executive is also feeling the idea.

“A UFC exec called and basically said, ‘Hey, what is your ideal timeline, and what is your ideal match up?’” Nicksick told MMA Junkie Radio. “Does it matter what my opinion is? No, but it is nice that they called and asked. I said ideally I would want March, and ideally I would want Jon Jones.

“The person that called agreed 1 million percent that this is what [UFC] would like, as well,” he continued. “That is what Francis would like. They’re calling to figure out timeline on injury and how long I would need to get him ready.

READ THE PART WHERE NGANNOUS COACH SAYS THEY WANT JONES AND IN MARCH. You want to repeat that just in case you're too dumb??

The fight was offered before Francis left. Why do you think they had the figures of 8 million and the actual contract out. They were in talks all in the fall of 2022 and early 2023

Last edited:
It wasnt for just 1 fight like with fury, i think he had to win to make all of it and get locked with the ufc for multiple fights later that

If he signed it most likely he was gonna get timed with injuries and every trick will be used to make him lose against jones just like they tried with gane, then he'll spend the next decade fighting that contract used alto build younger fighters once he's too old and retire full of cte.

Now he made all of that money with a single fight and he can make more against joshua then with pfl.

Sure, but can you blame the UFC?? Why would they want to pay Francis 8 mill a fight when he's not even a champion??

Now, I am not saying the UFC deal was better for Francis than what he's doing now. I am just saying that the UFC was willing to pay him big money.

Do yourself a favor sport...go find the nearest wall, and a concrete wall (not dry wall) and smack yourself head first about 10 time and maybe you'll come back to reality. Wake up moron!!

You're posting some video from 2021. Here is an article from Oct 2022 when the fight was actually looking to be made. This is from Ngannous coach.

According to Eric Nicksick, Ngannou’s head coach, not only do he and “The Predator” want the fight, but a top (and unnamed) UFC executive is also feeling the idea.

“A UFC exec called and basically said, ‘Hey, what is your ideal timeline, and what is your ideal match up?’” Nicksick told MMA Junkie Radio. “Does it matter what my opinion is? No, but it is nice that they called and asked. I said ideally I would want March, and ideally I would want Jon Jones.

“The person that called agreed 1 million percent that this is what [UFC] would like, as well,” he continued. “That is what Francis would like. They’re calling to figure out timeline on injury and how long I would need to get him ready.

READ THE PART WHERE NGANNOUS COACH SAYS THEY WANT JONES AND IN MARCH. You want to repeat that just in case you're too dumb??

The fight was offered before Francis left. Why do you think they had the figures of 8 million and the actual contract out. They were in talks all in the fall of 2022 and early 2023

Hey tyke, that was the fight they wanted if there was a contract. There was no new contract. Go build a really strong wall and go to work on yourself.

<36>

You are an absolute idiot.

Here is Francis talking about the actual contract negotiations. You don't need to quote his coach, Francis always explicitly said he wanted to fight Picto all the way back to 2020.

Picto finally mustered the courage to start talking once Francis had surgery and made it clear he was leaving unless a much better contract was offered.

After Francis left, Picto challenged the guy Francis beat with a torn ACL. Now he's challenging the guy Francis knocked the fuck out. Do you know how sad that is?

<36>

Imagine building your legacy on Francis' sloppy seconds after ducking him.

I know it hurts little one, but this is the reality: For two years Picto had the opportunity to fight Francis and he ducked him.

you-may-not-like-it-but-accept-it-wwf.gif

Your hero even verified it:

Last edited:
Hey tyke, that was the fight they wanted if there was a contract. There was no new contract. Go build a really strong wall and go to work on yourself.

<36>

You are an absolute idiot.

Here is Francis talking about the actual contract negotiations. You don't need to quote his coach, Francis always explicitly said he wanted to fight Picto all the way back to 2020.

Picto finally mustered the courage to start talking once Francis had surgery and made it clear he was leaving unless a much better contract was offered.

After Francis left, Picto challenged the guy Francis beat with a torn ACL. Now he's challenging the guy Francis knocked the fuck out. Do you know how sad that is?

<36>

Imagine building your legacy on Francis' sloppy seconds after ducking him.

I know it hurts little one, but this is the reality: For two years Picto had the opportunity to fight Francis and he ducked him.

you-may-not-like-it-but-accept-it-wwf.gif

Your hero even verified it:

Jesus! You have got to be biggest idiot on here.

That’s the whole point you moron, there was a contract offer for the fight to Francis. He had a deal on the table and didn’t take it and walked away from the UFC. Jon had a contract signed already, everything was good to go expect that Francis didn’t sign the contract.

Two years?? You mean the year that Francis was a contender and not a champion , or the year that Francis was in a contract dispute and injured ? Only year it could have happened was 2022 after Francis won the belt, and that was the year Jon was in his own contract dispute.

Jon started taking much earlier, he called him out after he won the title. He just wanted his value and get paid, like Francis

Bottom line is Francis and his team wanted the fight and were offered an official contract and fight offer and didn’t take it. And this took months.

The guy Francis beat lol. You mean the guy Francis barely got by and looked mediocre, he was about to lose the fight. Jon came in a finished Gane inside 2 mins. I wouldn’t start talking legacies, Francis barely has one while Jon has the greatest legacy ever.

Perhaps I should stop calling you stupid, now that I think about it, you’re likely mentally challenged. I’d stop, you’ve already lost buddy, give it up.

Jesus! You have got to be biggest idiot on here.

That’s the whole point you moron, there was a contract offer for the fight to Francis. He had a deal on the table and didn’t take it and walked away from the UFC. Jon had a contract signed already, everything was good to go expect that Francis didn’t sign the contract.

Two years?? You mean the year that Francis was a contender and not a champion , or the year that Francis was in a contract dispute and injured ? Only year it could have happened was 2022 after Francis won the belt, and that was the year Jon was in his own contract dispute.

Jon started taking much earlier, he called him out after he won the title. He just wanted his value and get paid, like Francis

Bottom line is Francis and his team wanted the fight and were offered an official contract and fight offer and didn’t take it. And this took months.

The guy Francis beat lol. You mean the guy Francis barely got by and looked mediocre, he was about to lose the fight. Jon came in a finished Gane inside 2 mins. I wouldn’t start talking legacies, Francis barely has one while Jon has the greatest legacy ever.

Perhaps I should stop calling you stupid, now that I think about it, you’re likely mentally challenged. I’d stop, you’ve already lost buddy, give it up.

Good lord, you are an absolute mess.

The fact that you're floundering around trying to come up with nonsensical arguments and interviews from the end of Francis' contract when he already said he's leaving is beautiful.

You're proving my point dumbass.

For two years Francis was waiting to fight Picto and Picto ducked.

Francis in 2020 when Picto said he was moving up:

And here's Francis in early 2021 saying he wants Jones:

"Jon Jones makes more sense for me...If Jon Jones doesn't come to HW then the division has to move..."

Dana wanted Francis-Jones.
Francis wanted Francis-Jones.
Do you know who didn't want it? Take a wild guess, numbnuts.

Answer the simple questions:

Why did Jon Jones refuse to fight Francis for 2 years when every other person involved wanted it?

Why did Jones finally say he wanted the fight when Francis said he was leaving and recovering from ACL surgery.

<seedat>

Take your time. I know you're borderline retarded so don't rush. Oh and lol at begging me to stop making you look like an idiot. You're as pathetic as Jon Jones' legacy.

In the meantime, you can enjoy this once more.

Last edited:
Sweater of AV - your posts with BOTH Francis and Dana saying they want the fight with Jones in the Heavyweight Division proves Jones NEVER STEPPED UP !

Back