News Francis's agent reveals vile message from Vegas number before the fight.

It is super suspect that the phone number is scratched out.

If that was real, why protect the shitbag racist's phone number?

I'm not saying he made a google voice account and texted that to himself, but I'm also not saying he didn't.
I highly doubt someone at UFC would do that. Cant this stuff be traced ?

Listen, Dana once got braced by Whitey Bulger! He is too much a tough guy to resort to name calling :D

Is this change in contract only with Francis or goes for every new contract? If this is a one off thing, Dana will not renew but will burn him directly. If this is the common practice for new contracts then UFC will probably have to work a deal with him. Either way Francis will be Dana's target forever, he should just move out.

Also nothing stops the UFC making stupid fights they will push Lewis somehow and Francis will decline and the whole media game will start.

Ngannou is in a unique position though. His contract will be up the nexxt time he has to fight, and he'll still be the champ. The UFC HAS to negotiate with him because of that, or they have to be wiling to let their HW champ go. Tryon and the other unhappy champs of the past didn't have this leverage.
It doesn't look very good for your orgnanization if your HW champ jumps ship to another organization, or another sport because you didn't pay them enough, or at LEAST give him the freedom to do make money in other ways.

Ngannou can easily stall a Lewis fight, and it's not like there is great anticipation for that rematch anyways. Lewis is on a 1 fight win "streak", and his loss before that was to Gane....whom Ngannou just beat. Lewis would have to beat another guy in dominate fashion, or beat Gane for a title shot to make sense.

Probably someone higher up in the company. Even knowing facts about the agent like where he used to work. All because the heavyweight champ wanted to get paid more than 600k and to be treated with respect. Fucking despicable.

Luckily Francis won and made the UFC eat shit. You can tell they are pissed by Dana refusing to put the belt on him and to attend the press conference.

Edit: the guy was also a former UFC employee and now works for the agency the UFC hates CAA.

WTFFF that is fucking evil….. FUCK UFC I willing bet money that was Dana White y he no put belt on Francis n no at press conference definitely Dana racist rat fuck wow he needs to be fired for this

That is 100% Dana lmaoooo what a fucking pussy

"The fact that Francis" part Dana uses in EVERY presser or interview. The fact that is one of his favorite go to lines along with "fucking moron". It's hard to hide vernacular like this on a burner. Pathetic

this he always says fucking moron and Marquel used to work for Dana so he knows him

definitely Dana racist fuck wow this needs to be investigated fact he didn’t go press n put belt proves it even more dana needs be fired this is just gross

Probably someone higher up in the company. Even knowing facts about the agent like where he used to work. All because the heavyweight champ wanted to get paid more than 600k and to be treated with respect. Fucking despicable.

Luckily Francis won and made the UFC eat shit. You can tell they are pissed by Dana refusing to put the belt on him and to attend the press conference.

Edit: the guy was also a former UFC employee and now works for the agency the UFC hates CAA.

so some rando got his number an texted him and this is the ufc fault please.

Its not, look how Tyron turned out. You can't fight Dana unless you bring absurd numbers in PPV.

I hate the guy but only playing his game you can beat him. Look how he treated a legend like Aldo and got away with it.

Blaydes/Lewis everyone will be favored by Dana now, best chance for Ngannou is going to Belator, because right now people don't care about him boxing. He became a laypray wrestlers last night

Winning is the most important thing but I do agree with you a bit here. His striking looked bad. Gane was really just making him look like an amateur. I hope Francis goes back to the gym and works on that stuff.

With that said now that he's won if he comes back and gets a few KO's he'll be right back to where he was. If he had lost he would have been removed from the conversation. In fact I think Fury was still calling him out. You think Fury would be calling him out if he had lost that fight? I don't think so.

I wouldn’t wrap the belt around him either. Both of these guys put on a shit performance. Boring ass fight. Neither one of em shoulda got paid a Happy Meal. I’ve seen sparring sessions better than that “fight”.
If you think they deserved more than $600k, then crack open your checkbook and write them a sympathy check, ya goofs.

it's 2022. This is pretty pathetic.

Would not be surprised if this was a UFC executive.

the black bitch part makes me feel less inclined to think this was dana

wouldnt be shocked if it was though, something is up to be sure

Who knows what happened. Could just be Francis manager trying to get more headlines and support for Francis. Using a fake "racist" text to get more coverage. Remember the BS Cyborg tried to pull with Dana and it turned out to be fake? I don't trust anyone in this situation.

Back