Free Cheese!

Cheese made a bet that if a post got 30 likes, he would stop making threads. Assholes of mayberry (myself included) then liked the post just to see if Cheese would keep his word.

Welp, it's been 24 hours and Cheese has proven to be a dairy product of his word. But mayberry is significantly slower. Now Cheese doesn't want to welch on his bet, but I think there's a way for us to go back and right the wrong that we have done to this forum.

Below I've tagged the 35 people that liked the post. I'm asking these 35 individuals to go back to that post and click "unlike"

here is the link to the post
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/131505495/

And here are the 35 people with the power to turn back the clock like the 1978 Superman and set things right. Once the number of likes falls below 30, Cheese can start threads again and Mayberry's juices will flow once more:

@Metal_Daze
@paperclip101
@TheRuthlessOne
@Curmudgeon
@DrDune
@CargoKing
@PunchTheNeckChokeTheFace
@PaleMoonlight
@Superbad
@Papachulu
@michal001
@Bloody Pulp
@Screwtape
@bdthrill
@Dreadlock666
@HomerThompson
@DIABOLUS
@GODZILLA213
@El_Dyablo619
@Phlogiston
@Higus
@Phlog
@El Chimpo
@eembach
@cobrinski
@method115
@Fraz
@Jayzer193
@RhinoRush
@Jack Reacheround
@Drenalin
@John Wang
@DragRacer
@TheGZA
@pcptornado
@brownfeet
@TheRash
@Dober4

He should come back with the handle Dick Cheese. It suits him better.

All we good man. Bout to head to work and gonna be offline for few hrs.

Did u use to post in the boxing forum or was that someelse with the same dude in you AV.
I turned my back for a minute.
Did a friendship form here?
Did the Power of Sherdog make an unlikely alliance?
Which one is the Robin to the other's Batman?
The Gilligan to the other's Skipper?

He made a promise. But seriously who cares. He can go back to posting 3-4 boring threads a day if he wants. No one stopping him

Cheese should just change his name to cheesey or something :eek::eek::eek:gy like that and start making threads again.

Back