Crime Free Speech Rally in SF turns violent

This will most certainly be merged in the riot mega thread.

I am so sick of seeing these violent turds swarm any event that is the opposite of their views and attacking people. Are there only weaklings on the right at these events? I don’t really support the proud boys, but at least they will fight back. Even the police don’t fight back anymore

This will most certainly be merged in the riot mega thread.

I am so sick of seeing these violent turds swarm any event that is the opposite of their views and attacking people. Are there only weaklings on the right at these events? I don’t really support the proud boys, but at least they will fight back. Even the police don’t fight back anymore

Fighting back will get you arrested

I’m genuinely surprised more people aren’t getting shot at these things.

Because they're fascists and want to silence any opposition.

These people want compliance, not conversation.
True liberals should be appalled by this

fark_UQ7qX4-a37IGeiiaqPP3wKSZwk4.png

This is the equivalent of the nazi party "protesting" in a Jewish neighborhood or Al Qaeda sympathizers "protesting" near Ground Zero.

Nothing to see here.

The Anitfa slogan "Punch a Nazi" is now expanding to other N words.

lmao @ "attacked by critics"
such a bizarre way to describe somebody using violence

You've got to admit, that is outright hilarious. It's beyond the point of this type of thing being comical. And yet idiots here think there is nothing going on with the press or media etc. 'Attacked by critics' Fuck me that's great, I'm going to save and use that line one day.

Reminds me of the 'Easter worshipers'

A part of me wonders if these globalist scumbags deliberately have a bit of fun with these things. They have to be. Somewhere some slimeball with a cigar and a whiskey glass is laughing his ass off right now with some pals while reading this headline.

Back