French cane fighting

I haven't looked at the videos yet, but I will later. I will say that the cane is a great weapon. I've fenced for a good while (foil ,epee & sabre) and I can assure you that you would not want me striking you with a cane. Anyone who thinks you could not kill someone with a cane is sorely mistaken, I would have no problem killing someone with one if I desired- either with strikes or thrusts.
I've had people tell me in the past that fencing was useless and I happily let them gear up and fence me. After leaving numerous welts and bruises on them most changed thier minds, imagine what would happen if they weren't wearing protective gear. Now if you change the flexible blade of a sword for a solid cane imagine what further damage I could do. Pinpoint accuracy is a staple in fencing, we use tennis balls on bungee cords for targets (the better guys use golf balls). Anyone who thinks that a cane would not be a good self defence weapon is more than welcome to spar with me. I've never used a cane but I'm sure that I could adapt Sabre & Epee techniques quite easily.

I haven't looked at the videos yet, but I will later. I will say that the cane is a great weapon. I've fenced for a good while (foil ,epee & sabre) and I can assure you that you would not want me striking you with a cane. Anyone who thinks you could not kill someone with a cane is sorely mistaken, I would have no problem killing someone with one if I desired- either with strikes or thrusts.
I've had people tell me in the past that fencing was useless and I happily let them gear up and fence me. After leaving numerous welts and bruises on them most changed thier minds, imagine what would happen if they weren't wearing protective gear. Now if you change the flexible blade of a sword for a solid cane imagine what further damage I could do. Pinpoint accuracy is a staple in fencing, we use tennis balls on bungee cords for targets (the better guys use golf balls). Anyone who thinks that a cane would not be a good self defence weapon is more than welcome to spar with me. I've never used a cane but I'm sure that I could adapt Sabre & Epee techniques quite easily.

^^^^ Deadliest man alive. Ever.

I take from y'all's sarcasm that you don't think being beaten in the head with a stick could be devestating. If either of you are willing to volunteer I will gladly spar with you, me with a cane and you with either a cane or bare handed, and video tape it to post in this threead.
Are you willing to man up or would you rather post sarcastic drvel hiding behind the anonomous nature of the internet????????

I take from y'all's sarcasm that you don't think being beaten in the head with a stick could be devestating. If either of you are willing to volunteer I will gladly spar with you, me with a cane and you with either a cane or bare handed, and video tape it to post in this threead.
Are you willing to man up or would you rather post sarcastic drvel hiding behind the anonomous nature of the internet????????

Fuck you. You were the one talking about you know you could kill someone with a cane. Don't fucking threaten me. I'd happily spar you in striking, but if you start fucking around with weapons I'd shoot you. To a living death. Get fucked.

If either of you are willing to volunteer I will gladly spar with you, me with a cane and you with either a cane or bare handed, and video tape it to post in this threead.

I'd certainly spar with ya.

If you're in Houston, or coming to Houston, that is.

Fuck you. You were the one talking about you know you could kill someone with a cane. Don't fucking threaten me. I'd happily spar you in striking, but if you start fucking around with weapons I'd shoot you. To a living death. Get fucked.

Not threatening you at all, merely giving you a chance to stand behind your insinuations. Where I come from men stand behind what they say, apparently that is not true where you come from. I guess you need to make up some fantasy on the internet. I made a simple statement of FACT. Hitting someone with a cane can quite easily kill them. You attempted a sarcastic insinuation that it was not true. I offered you the chance to prove your theory. Apparently you are not man enough to back up your mouth.
Doesn't surprise me, typical internet wannabe.

I'd certainly spar with ya.

If you're in Houston, or coming to Houston, that is.

I have no problems letting people know who & where I am since I have no problems backing up anything I post. You can clearly see thart I am from MD just outside of DC. No current plans for going to TX, I'll let you know if I do pass through.
Surely you don't seriously think you could stand a chance barehanded against a trained individual with a cane? Or were you referring to sparring with canes? As I stated I have no training with a cane, but I am fair to middling with an epee, sabre & foil.
Edit: I am not trying to be sarcastic or anything & take the offer to spar as a testing of techniques.

Surely you don't seriously think you could stand a chance barehanded against a trained individual with a cane? Or were you referring to sparring with canes? As I stated I have no training with a cane, but I am fair to middling with an epee, sabre & foil.
Edit: I am not trying to be sarcastic or anything & take the offer to spar as a testing of techniques.

Didn't you read any of my previous shit in this thread? I'm the (branded) retard because I said la canne was more like la crap; just flashy saber.

I'm an epee'st. I've sparred with Kendo-heads, and rubber knifed it with Philipino Kali Goons. I'll sling blades with anybody; I saw you are way off which makes me wonder a bit why you'd lay down a challenge to the other ones who are probly equally way off.

But yeah sparring is always a learning endeavor if you're observant, so I' always up for it.

wtf-over...

Didn't you read any of my previous shit in this thread? I'm the (branded) retard because I said la canne was more like la crap; just flashy saber.

I'm an epee'st. I've sparred with Kendo-heads, and rubber knifed it with Philipino Kali Goons. I'll sling blades with anybody; I saw you are way off which makes me wonder a bit why you'd lay down a challenge to the other ones who are probly equally way off.

But yeah sparring is always a learning endeavor if you're observant, so I' always up for it.

wtf-over...

You didn't answer the question- do you seriously think you would stand a chance bare handed against someone with a cane? If you are saying that is so then I'll call BS here and now and agree with your self professed branding.
Please feel free to educate me on exactly how I am "way off"?????
I assume it's "over" as you state because your "facts" are flimsy opinions?

Edit: Your posts were evidently deleted and only where you are quoted do they show up. Apparently because you were simply trying to cause a stink instead of offering something constructive to the topic. I see where you claim to have studied fencing for 3 whole years and done some tournaments (even placing in the top 10). I'm less than impressed. If that is the total of your training then I would hazard a guess that you would not fare too well against a trained individual.

You didn't answer the question- do you seriously think you would stand a chance bare handed against someone with a cane?

What the fuck part of anything I said led you to believe I was making that sorta statement? Ha ha.

Why would you assume I would start a fight with some fucking guy with a stick in his hand?

Do you wonder around hoping for that or something?

Edit: Your posts were evidently deleted and only where you are quoted do they show up.

Well, that's a bitch. Wait a second, I just looked, and you're right! WTF? Not like I said Fuck you, (like Barut said to you) All I did was off judgement on the video posted! Did some one run and tell on me for being insensitive to their delicate egos?

I see where you claim to have studied fencing for 3 whole years and done some tournaments (even placing in the top 10). I'm less than impressed.

But who gives a shit if you're impressed or not; after all, who the fuck are you, that anyone should give a rat's ass?

If that is the total of your training then I would hazard a guess that you would not fare too well against a trained individual.

Yeah, the Ninjas always gave me trouble too!

feel free to educate me on exactly how I am "way off"?????

You're way off, as in "WAY THE FUCK OFF, FROM TEXAS!" get it? Ha ha!!! WTF did you think I mean't?

Apparently because you were simply trying to cause a stink instead of offering something constructive to the topic.

No I wasn't trying to cause a stink. All the initial posters seemed to be jizzing all over themselves, about how cool and devastating the cane pole slinger were, as if they could take out anybody. I was pointing out that most of what was demonstrated was Artsy Fartsy saber moves. Go watch the shit would you disagree?

LOL at you guys.
This thread is nothing more than a cane fighting vid that I thought was pretty cool, and it turned into a duelling challenge.

You kids should got to bed instead of reading Dumas novels or watching ninja movies.

Not threatening you at all, merely giving you a chance to stand behind your insinuations. Where I come from men stand behind what they say, apparently that is not true where you come from. I guess you need to make up some fantasy on the internet. I made a simple statement of FACT. Hitting someone with a cane can quite easily kill them. You attempted a sarcastic insinuation that it was not true. I offered you the chance to prove your theory. Apparently you are not man enough to back up your mouth.

Lick my sack. You're offered to kill me with a stick because I made fun of the tone of your post. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a threat. I'd happily spar you in stand up, but you're in upper messico and I'm in the great commonwealth of KY. It's unlikely to happen.

On a related note: I have video proof of what I claim to be (strong). Feel free to post videos of your ninjitsu skills to back up your claims of lethality.

LOL at you guys.
This thread is nothing more than a cane fighting vid that I thought was pretty cool, and it turned into a duelling challenge.

Holy Shit! As marginal as la crap was I now have to agree with you! The shame!!!

I'm still a bit in the dark though, as all I did was to disagree as to the apparent "coolness" of that vid, and all my postes got deleted! Wtf is this a totally non descent thread?

Holy Shit! As marginal as la crap was I now have to agree with you! The shame!!!

I'm still a bit in the dark though, as all I did was to disagree as to the apparent "coolness" of that vid, and all my postes got deleted! Wtf is this a totally non descent thread?

Yeah, weird. I don't understand how your posts, as off-topic and hostile as they were, deserved to be deleted.

Anyways, this thread turned into total garbage.

as off-topic and hostile as they were,

!!!!!!!!!

A better vid might be one of what those guys do to train to get into the condition they're in to do that stuff, (shit I'm being hostile again) Is there one of that around?

Lick my sack. You're offered to kill me with a stick because I made fun of the tone of your post. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a threat. I'd happily spar you in stand up, but you're in upper messico and I'm in the great commonwealth of KY. It's unlikely to happen.

On a related note: I have video proof of what I claim to be (strong). Feel free to post videos of your ninjitsu skills to back up your claims of lethality.

Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong point, go figure.
Nowhere did I "offer to kill you", just because you are incapable of comprehending English is not my problem. I offered you a chance to back up your mouth and you ran whimpering away, again go figure, an internet poser who runs away (I'm shocked).
I see that your reading comprehension is rivaled by your geographical knowledge. Here's a clue for you Washington DC & Maryland are NOT in "upper messico". Psssst.....Here's another hint, it's the Capitol of the US (that's United States in case you can't comprehend it).
You shot your mouth off, I called you on it, you ran away...end of story. Perhaps you should learn how to be man enough to either back up your mouth or learn to deal with being proven a coward.

What the fuck part of anything I said led you to believe I was making that sorta statement? Ha ha.

Why would you assume I would start a fight with some fucking guy with a stick in his hand?

But who gives a shit if you're impressed or not; after all, who the fuck are you, that anyone should give a rat's ass?
No I wasn't trying to cause a stink. All the initial posters seemed to be jizzing all over themselves, about how cool and devastating the cane pole slinger were, as if they could take out anybody. I was pointing out that most of what was demonstrated was Artsy Fartsy saber moves. Go watch the shit would you disagree?

So you're agreeing with me that a cane would be a good weapon. I fail to see what all of your grandstanding is about then. Even with your minimal training you should be able to utilize one to a pretty good effect.
Try reading my post again, the first thing I stated was that I had not watched the video. I don't know if their technique is worthwhile or not, doesn't matter to me as that has NOTHING to do with any of my posts. I merely stated that a cane would be quite deadly. Do you disagree? Apparently not according to your quote here.

LOL at you guys.

You kids should got to bed instead of reading Dumas novels or watching ninja movies.

Ummm... My children are probably older than you are.
I don't have time to read Dumas novels or watch ninja movies. I've been too busy spending the last 37 years training, which is why I tried to offer you children a little bit of actual knowledge instead of some fantasy internet hyperbole, my mistake. I often fail to remember that on the internet I am usualy dealing with children, wannabes & posers.

Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong point, go figure.
Nowhere did I "offer to kill you", just because you are incapable of comprehending English is not my problem. I offered you a chance to back up your mouth and you ran whimpering away, again go figure, an internet poser who runs away (I'm shocked).
I see that your reading comprehension is rivaled by your geographical knowledge. Here's a clue for you Washington DC & Maryland are NOT in "upper messico". Psssst.....Here's another hint, it's the Capitol of the US (that's United States in case you can't comprehend it).
You shot your mouth off, I called you on it, you ran away...end of story. Perhaps you should learn how to be man enough to either back up your mouth or learn to deal with being proven a coward.

See the bold sections of your posts. You stated that you could easily kill someone with a cane by hitting them in the head. I committed the unforgivable sin of sarcasm. You then challenged change my mind as to the seriousness of a cane strike to the head by sparring with me (and presumably hitting me in the head). Again you asserted that striking a person with a cane could easily kill them. So, you claim that it's easy to kill a person by hitting them with a cane. Then you challenge me to spar you barehanded while you use a cane (which you claim is deadly). Your hope in sparring me is to show me that getting hit in the head with a cane is "devestating" [sic]. You threatened my life. I never challenged you until you threatened my life. Fuck you.

As for the upper-messico comment: chester said you were from TX. I assumed that he could read and didn't bother to look at your location first. I await your video proof of your proficiency in fighting with sticks.

Back