Friend is addicted to gore videos

IAC

:^)
@Silver
Reaction score
He willingly goes to gore sites to watch some over the top brutality, full blown guts all over the place stuff, and this got me worried.

I noticed he started watching this kind stuff years ago, but recently he's texting me and other friends this kind of shit and I tell him every single time that this is not ok and that he should stop this.

On the surface he looks absolutely normal, with a job and a girlfried, but this addiction of his is seriously disgusting me to the point I'm questioning if I can be friends with someone so tasteless.

Sounds pretty unhealthy to me. Especially odd that he thinks other people will want his recommendations.

b9880a_1775040.jpg

Okay serious now, is he just watching this or is he actually beating his meat to it?

Sounds fishy.

Are you sure you're not the friend?

Sounds fishy.

Are you sure you're not the friend?

I'm not a hypocrite, I watch MMA and boxing because I like a little violence, but brutality is a big NO for me.

Back when I was in high school, my girlfriend at the time used to watch videos like that too. I always found it a bit peculiar, but she never expressed any sort of violent thoughts or actions, so maybe it was just a weird interest.

I'm not a hypocrite, I watch MMA and boxing because I like a little violence, but brutality is a big NO for me.
Its different, MMA, combat sports are contests to see who wins by variables of physical attributes, skillwork, and tactics

the other is just carnage and rage. I love training and competing, but the gore stuff irks me at times.

Are you guys gonna watch Avengers IW together?

Tell him that if he gazes too long into the abyss the abyss will gaze back into him.

Post the pics has he sent you. We need to see what you talking about. Cause it might be not be as bad as you think. Let us be the judge.

I've seen my fair share of that stuff.

Most of it I wish I had never seen.

Those industrial accident videos make me thankful I have a desk job.

Top 10 ync leaderboard crew checking in.
"I find this difficult, but not impossible to masturbate to"

He willingly goes to gore sites to watch some over the top brutality, full blown guts all over the place stuff, and this got me worried.

I noticed he started watching this kind stuff years ago, but recently he's texting me and other friends this kind of shit and I tell him every single time that this is not ok and that he should stop this.

On the surface he looks absolutely normal, with a job and a girlfried, but this addiction of his is seriously disgusting me to the point I'm questioning if I can be friends with someone so tasteless.
Tell your buddy Ibrahim bin Abdullah to use a vpn.

Alhamdulillah.

Meh. I watch it out of 1) morbid curiosity and 2) it exists in the world and pretending like it doesn't seems more audacious to me for some reason.

That doesn't mean I want to incline the behavior or anything, but horrendous videos / photos of war (or criminal punishment) exist because those things exist.

Getting some gross joy out of it though would be very concerning.

Seems like being his friend and on his good side is the safe place to be

I have a friend and know lots of people that are like this except they only like the fake gore from shitty horror movies. They search it out and get excited about the trailers. To me, watching the real thing almost seems less weird than that. It's like corn syrup, make-up and they're shitty uncreative movies that take up 90 minutes of your life. I really don't get it. There's a lot of easily amused idiots out there imo. I partly think that's reasons they make so many of them. The most unoriginal, uncreative movie genre, Horror is by far the most popular.

I don't get the gore part. It's more understandable that people watch the events of suicides, murders, accidents, but once you have seen a bit of gore, you kinda know what's in there. What is pleasurable or stimulating about that?

Back