Fuel to Become Fox Sports 2; FX Will No Longer Carry Sports

btw jesus this thread shows the amount of dumb asses that are on this site. Speed is already in almost twice as many homes as fuel. Nothing is moving to fuel it's moving off of fuel to a channel in more homes.

I guess now I understand why so many sherdoggers loved Spike and their programming for trailer park hicks and why so many people bitch about having to change the channel.

Jesus the American school system is a joke. Thank god I went to school in NY which actually has some type of education system.

you're a douche bag. Did you know that?

I miss Spike. :( They were good at what they did. They already did a great job with Bellator.
Yeah, except for the fact that they tape delay the events on the West Coast, lol.

Fuck Spike TV. They're just fucking awful at sporting events. :icon_lol:

[QUOTE="Rush";78733653]Looks like they'll need ot change the naming unless we're going to have events like UFC on FOX Sports 2 1.[/QUOTE]

I laughed.

This is great news for the UFC, their programming will be more concentrated on stations it belongs and FX can be a network like it was intended and gain an identity instead of being a place they dump stuff they don't know where to put.

Fox has altered the deal.

UFC should pray they don't alter it any further.

Fox has altered the deal.

UFC should pray they don't alter it any further.

The deal is better. In fact it might get new fans since chances are fox will begin to air boxing and other shit on these new sports networks.

The deal is better. In fact it might get new fans since chances are fox will begin to air boxing and other shit on these new sports networks.

Yes. Send that to Dana. That's a good way to spin it.

I wonder if this changes Fuel being picked up sooner by Comcast. I think the renegotiating of the contract was in March.

I miss Spike. :( They were good at what they did. They already did a great job with Bellator. I don't like Bellator that much so I hope they don't get too big.
Why would you wish bad on another MMA organization? I hope they do a bang up job.

Wait a second. What is happening to Fox Soccer!? Will they still show euro football!?

I'm about to rage. Please someone tell me it's going to be alright. Did I misread!?

How is it better? FUEL changes its name and probably gets less UFC programing and they're being kicked off of FX (which most people have) and put on the old SPEED channel which is in less homes than FX.

Wait a second. What is happening to Fox Soccer!? Will they still show euro football!?

I'm about to rage. Please someone tell me it's going to be alright. Did I misread!?

Fox Soccer is expected to be converted into a general entertainment channel.

Back