Full Camp Usman Beats Khamzat.

He didn't lose the 3rd lol he barely lost the 2nd as well

How did he not lose the 3rd blind man. Got absolutely fucked up on the feet then landed a takedown and did nothing with it

Him and Bo Nickal are actually similar.

The question is who gets tired first.

Outstruck Khamzat in the 2nd and busted him up in the 3rd. Khamzats takedown in the 3rd was useless as Khamzat didn't deal any damage to Usman in like the entire round. Your cluelessness is amusing
He manhandled Usman on the ground. Usman did nothing but land a couple jabs

Outstruck Khamzat in the 2nd and busted him up in the 3rd. Khamzats takedown in the 3rd was useless as Khamzat didn't deal any damage to Usman in like the entire round. Your cluelessness is amusing
“Busted him up” yeah you obviously didn’t want the fight

It was scored 28-28 by one judge, which means the first round was scored 10-8 for Khamzat, and rounds 2 and 3 were scored 10-9 for Usman. Khamzat can barely go 3 rounds, let alone 5.
Just because one retard gave that ridiculous score doesn’t make it legitimate. We’ve seen lately how terrible judges can be. I had a it 30-26 (30-27 is fine as well)

Maybe he few years ago Usman wins rounds 3 to 5 @ WW and beats him.

Now? I have a hard time seeing Usman keep the young Lion off him. No.

He outgrappled him so hard he did zero damage and landed zero subs.
Usman has great sub defense and we've never even seen him in a real position to eat GNP or get subbed lol. Usman hasn't been subbed since his 2nd pro fight like 11 years ago.

Khaz did get a solid sub attempt in, but Usman spiked him into the floor.

I swear it's like people forget how good Usman actually is.

I have to agree. At 170 with a full camp Usman would have dominated. Khamzat didn't look like a world beater out there. He only won because he had enough time in top position. But showed he cannot ragdoll the championship calibre fighters.

Khamzat would have lost had there been 2 more rounds. Not sure about a KO but he was pretty much running on empty for the better part of 2 rounds.

Usman has great sub defense and we've never even seen him in a real position to eat GNP or get subbed lol. Usman hasn't been subbed since his 2nd pro fight like 11 years ago.

Khaz did get a solid sub attempt in, but Usman spiked him into the floor.

I swear it's like people forget how good Usman actually is.
Yes, we forgot how good Usman is in a thread about how full camp Usman would win... <Huh2>

No question about it.

Khamzat was lucky that the decision even went his way in the 3-rounder. I had it a draw - Khamzat did nothing in rounds 2 and 3 other than hold on. Usman would have continued to beat him up in another 2 rounds.

Yes, we forgot how good Usman is in a thread about how full camp Usman would win... <Huh2>
Yep cause his lifetime of grappling skills and knowledge go out the window with a short notice fight......

Full camp Usman.....with 5 rounds, yes I agree he'd probably win. I don't think the 3 round fight would go much different with a full camp Usman. Fresh Usman got straight out maneuvered and taken down with ease.

Back