Crime Fulton County Georgia 380k missing ballots and used improper procedures the GA state elections board orders 2024 election to be monitored

Hillary conceded the next morning.
Yeah, and then went on to write books and do speaking tours, claiming the election was stolen. Sorry, that one little phone call doesn't erase years of her claiming that she was robbed and casting doubt on the election.

Donald Trump did say that Obama was American that one time. I guess that absolves him of all the other times he said otherwise, right?

Yeah, and then went on to write books and do speaking tours, claiming the election was stolen. Sorry, that one little phone call doesn't erase years of her claiming that she was robbed and casting doubt on the election.

Donald Trump did say that Obama was American that one time. I guess that absolves him of all the other times he said otherwise, right?
Lolz

She was actually quite specific about what she meant, as were other Democrats.

Do you remember what they said?

Hint: It wasn't the ghost of Hugo Chavez or bamboo fibers.

"Russia hacked the election!"

...from Democrats for four fucking years. And then of course there's Stacey Abrams who still hasn't conceded her loss. Spare us the notion that Democrats don't play the "it's only fair when we win" game. Oh', and if they lose in November, do you seriously think they're gonna honorably step aside without sowing seeds of doubt on the integrity of the election? LOL if you do.

Russia didn’t hack the election, they tried to influence the election

I love that I've now heard of Fulton County thanks exclusively to Sherdog Forum and the whackos sharing a story about Fulton County every four weeks :)

I'm certain to visit in the near future, I'll be expecting some crazy shit to happen while I'm there or I'll be tres disappoint.

If your vote gets counted at all...

Or twice, depending on your political party registration
- We dont have political part registration when going to vote.
I voted to Bolsonaro, but the melted face was so bad, that i voted for Lula in the last election.

Obama had Trump to the While House days after the election. Hillary conceded the next morning.
With all the craziness,convoluted confusion and shit that happened with the mail in ballots in 2020... I knew things would get fugazy. But if it was up to me Trump would have conceded after the 6 day mark.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back