Funny how nobody gives a s*** about Chiesa

i was a fan of chiesa since TUF but seeing him act like a huge poonanner after the connor bus incident made me kinda...lose stock in him

No one can finish Diego, until you beat his face into pulp to a doctor stoppage.

Grappling from Chiesa was beautiful.

Except for Matt Brown and the real estate agent.

Because he comes off as a massive douchebag. He probably wears white sunglasses.

Except for Matt Brown and the real estate agent.

Yeah, right.
But Chiesa is no KO artist and no one was able to sub Diego.
I doubt even Maia would...dude is durable as fuck.

And needs to go to 155, he has a better chance there.

Deigo is washed up that's why. Beat a top 10 guy and then we are talking.

Meaningless fight - like Hall v Penn recently. Fight someone who matters and then people will talk...

He fought an old man he needs to fight a younger fighter who is up and coming than people will care.

i was a fan of chiesa since TUF but seeing him act like a huge poonanner after the connor bus incident made me kinda...lose stock in him

Yeah after his dad passed away (RIP) I have always been a big supporter. His behaviour during the Kevin Lee fight made that difficult for me.

The first fight I saw of Chiesa's was vs. Masvidal and when Mas subbed him Mike ran out of the cage throwing a hissy fit and that kinda raised my eyebrows like "wow, this guy is a real bad sport"

Then he had another episode when Lauzon cut him and the ref stopped the fight.. He made a scene again there

And then Lee. Flipped out at the press conference and had to be restrained, and then when he lost to Lee he started another one of his trademark protests in total Chiesa fashion

Honorable mention: The Conor bus incident. Got a cat scratch and snitched.

All in all, I don't really respect the guy. I would say some other choice words but I won't.

He looked great but he was beating Diego Sanchez at the end of the day, Diego has not looked good for sometime now just had a little momentum behind him because he had a two fight win streak. Last time Diego had a win streak was nearly 10 years ago.

yes it was a great performance but Chiesa is disliked so people will ignore what he does well but make a bunch of threads when he makes a mistake.

Same here

The first fight I saw of Chiesa's was vs. Masvidal and when Mas subbed him Mike ran out of the cage throwing a hissy fit and that kinda raised my eyebrows like "wow, this guy is a real bad sport"

Then he had another episode when Lauzon cut him and the ref stopped the fight.. He made a scene again there

And then Lee. Flipped out at the press conference and had to be restrained, and then when he lost to Lee he started another one of his trademark protests in total Chiesa fashion

Honorable mention: The Conor bus incident. Got a cat scratch and snitched.

All in all, I don't really respect the guy. I would say some other choice words but I won't.
You know your Chiesa shit.

Dude acts like a privileged crybaby. Takes shortcuts and easy ways out, but talks a massive game. Nobody cares about that chip on your shoulder Mikey. Everybody is underrated and underappreciated these days. No wonder he's mommy's precious little boy. She probably tells him how special he is.

Deal is, the market is oversaturated at LW and WW. Too many real killers out there. I can't see him going anywhere.

Dude had a flawless performance last night and nobody cares. Manhandled Diego Sanchez. Too much happened last night I guess. What do we think about Chiesa's potential at WW?

Who did he beat ? The ghost of Diego Sanchez, wow, who cares, like whoever beats Shogun now, it doesn't matter. It's not 2005 anymore

Boring douchebag that shouldn't ever be ranked again. Beating the ghost of Diego Sanchez is nothing.

Because he fought Diego Sanchez who should have retired 5 years ago?

I like Chiesa i just always root for Diego..

I for one give zero fucks about Michael Chiesa. He's a decent fighter but nothing special..

He got lucky he dodged that underserved fight with Tony because tony would have kicked his ass.
Flawless? I thought he looked terrible tbh. He controlled a much smaller fighter passed his prime and could have finished if he really wanted to.

Same here

You know your Chiesa shit.

Dude acts like a privileged crybaby. Takes shortcuts and easy ways out, but talks a massive game. Nobody cares about that chip on your shoulder Mikey. Everybody is underrated and underappreciated these days. No wonder he's mommy's precious little boy. She probably tells him how special he is.

Deal is, the market is oversaturated at LW and WW. Too many real killers out there. I can't see him going anywhere.

Back on the UFNs on Fox bro I watched all of them even the "ehh" cards..

The guy stuck out from the rest of the pack. He looked like he didn't shower, smelled, well, bad and didn't cut his hair. The antics I saw as childish, almost as if he reminded of a kid that was technically an adult.

It's all in how you conduct yourself and Chiesa does not do a reputable job of that.

More boring than paint drying

Seems like a total douchenoozle

Back