Fury vs. Pianeta, Frampton vs. Jackson - Picked Up By Showtime Aug.18th 4pm et

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
SHOWTIME Sports will present Carl Frampton’s interim featherweight title defense and the second comeback fight of lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury on Saturday, August 18 live from Belfast, Northern Ireland. SHOWTIME BOXING INTERNATIONAL® will stream live exclusively to U.S. audiences on the SHOWTIME Boxing Facebook page and SHOWTIME Sports YouTube channel beginning at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT with an encore presentation later that evening on SHOWTIME EXTREME (10 p.m. ET/PT).

https://www.boxingscene.com/fury-vs-pianeta-frampton-vs-jackson-picked-up-by-showtime--130697

60907C9E-8720-49A2-849F-92890B4A38BD-678x381.jpeg

Frampton/Fury Double Header set for Showtime

Maybe setting up the Fury vs Wilder fight with this............

Foxsports have picked it up from 4am live in aus. Good to see it isnt ppv like horns Last 3 fights. Jackson beat both nicholas Walter's and the sth Korean who Loma beat for gold at London in the ammy's. He shouldn't be at the crazy odds he is at.

Foxsports have picked it up from 4am live in aus. Good to see it isnt ppv like horns Last 3 fights. Jackson beat both nicholas Walter's and the sth Korean who Loma beat for gold at London in the ammy's. He shouldn't be at the crazy odds he is at.
I've seen as high as 14.00/+1300 where as Frampton is 1.40/-250 to get the stoppage (1.01 ML). Very wide line; I'm leaning Frampton decision personally

Hopefully after this Wilder vs Fury happens later in the year

I've seen as high as 14.00/+1300 where as Frampton is 1.40/-250 to get the stoppage (1.01 ML). Very wide line; I'm leaning Frampton decision personally
Yeah that is most likely result. Jackson has never been down in over 130 ammy and pro fights. Due to fact he didn't start boxing till 19 he is been rushed a bit imo. Massive step up in class in his pro. Calibre opponents but he is 33 so its a case of now or never.

So is jackson any good?
V good ammy. Should have left his home state of tasmania and relocated to sydney like daniel geale did so he got opportunities quicker. Good technical boxer with great cardio and has never been dropped. Knock on him is lack of power and obviously quality of pro. Opponents.

Looks like Frampton struggled to make weight - weighed in first yesterday and had to strip to make the weight dead-on. Some old bad habits creeping back in?

In 4 hours guys. Free on showtime Facebook live

Anyone watching?

Paddy Barnes just got KOd by a sweet body shot from Nicaraguan WBC flyweight champ Cristofer Rosales.

Anyone watching?

Paddy Barnes just got KOd by a sweet body shot from Nicaraguan WBC flyweight champ Cristofer Rosales.

Brutal finish. Barnes looked very small and underpowered in there. His beating was mercifully short.

Back