RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Fury is not able to bully his opponent physically, he just crumbles mentally, that's all of his gamesmanships as well, trying to tower over his opponent and intimidate them with his size, but Francis was not afraid, took the fight to him and made sure that Fury felt his strength in there. There was a couple of occasions where Francis basically rag dolled Fury, snapping him all over the ring. Fury was shook, because not only did he escape this by the skin of his teeth, he suddenly became very aware how a real fight with him and Francis would turn out.

Yeah, and Fury also cut his forehead and bruised his eye on purpose. Why would Fury destroy his reputation and get dropped on purpose against a mma guy making his boxing debut. Don't say money, Fury is already set. Fury got caught off guard thinking it would be a walk at the park like all of us.

You really believe probably the best HW on the planet just fought to a hard, close decision against a man having his pro boxing debut? Jesus fucking christ boxing isn't going anywhere with gullible morons like you around who will believe anything and hand over your money for bullshit like that.

<Dany07>

the "FurRYY dIDNt TraiN aT AlL" will be annoying

when they before the fight said Fury could come in off of a round of chemotherapy and mop the floor with him

LOL

Yeah, and Fury also cut his forehead and bruised his eye on purpose. Why would Fury destroy his reputation and get dropped on purpose against a mma guy making his boxing debut. Don't say money, Fury is already set. Fury got caught off guard thinking it would be a walk at the park like all of us.

Acting like Fury fought that fight intentionally is one of the most hilarious responses to a bad showing I’ve ever seen.

People just can’t believe what their own eyes see sometimes. The people making this argument are the same people who get laughed out of rooms for being wrong and go all red faced and throw little tantrums lmao

Last edited:
Francis could grab another bag wilder might look to box Francis.Tyson fucking fury fought timid the power is not a joke. And Tyson trains him he is a sponge. He will only look better he didn’t bite on any of Fury’s feints which I think fucked up Tyson mentally. Great fight

Is Mike Tyson training Ngannou just a media schtick to gain some attention or is it legit? Does Tyson have a reputation as a good coach? Sure, he's Mike fucking Tyson with unlimited knowledge but that doesnt make him a good trainer. Genuinely curious

Ngannou over performed expectations and Fury wildly underperformed expectations. Zero question in my mind that Ngannou is a freak athlete despite the limits of his life circumstances. He seems like a decent guy too (cf Jon Jones). I rarely say shit like so and so won the moral victory but hard to find another interpretation here.

Curious how Fury bounces back and what Ngannou does next. Fury made me think of late career Tim Sylvia lol.

We can all agree human chode Dana White lost which makes me happy.

You really believe probably the best HW on the planet just fought to a hard, close decision against a man having his pro boxing debut? Jesus fucking christ boxing isn't going anywhere with gullible morons like you around who will believe anything and hand over your money for bullshit like that.

<Dany07>
you're a fucking child.

Yikes. I can’t believe how close it was. Fury was fighting scared most of the fight. And it didn’t look fake. Ngannou even ate the elbow.

Probably the right decision based on points but what an absolute embarrassment for Fury. I mean wow. He lost even with the win.

Happy for Francis. Dana can suck a dick.
definitely the right decision points-wise but yeah this is basically exactly how everyone should feel on the matter.

just watched the fight

i didnt even think ngannau would have a chance. i think he coulda won that fight. perhaps maybe he even should have.
i think you’d have to be really generous to score it for francis but it’s possible. there were a handful of basically even rounds.

<Dany07>
It's ok bud, everything is a conspiracy.

HW boxing got exposed tonight
QFT
The HW divisions in boxing and MMA always had the same problem: zero depth. It's why old man Foreman did what he did. It's why RJJ went there. I'm not dissing boxing. I love boxing. It's just a fact.

Look at Wilder. Can anyone really tell me he's technical?

Is Mike Tyson training Ngannou just a media schtick to gain some attention or is it legit? Does Tyson have a reputation as a good coach? Sure, he's Mike fucking Tyson with unlimited knowledge but that doesnt make him a good trainer. Genuinely curious

Interesting question. We'd need a much bigger sample size. In the situation of Ngannou fighting a taller man, but with his build and strength it might just be that Mike was the perfect guy for that particular match up.

Mike as a trainer would be cool. I'm not sure how consistent he is in his life these days though, or if he wants to get in the gym every day.

Interesting question. We'd need a much bigger sample size. In the situation of Ngannou fighting a taller man, but with his build and strength it might just be that Mike was the perfect guy for that particular match up.

Mike as a trainer would be cool. I'm not sure how consistent he is in his life these days though, or if he wants to get in the gym every day.
Pretty sure its Dewey Cooper who is handling most of the training, isn't it?

Pretty sure its Dewey Cooper who is handling most of the training, isn't it?
Dewey Cooper and John Mbumba (boxing coach he met when he was homeless in Paris).
Tyson was here only for a couple of days. He was a great hypeman though.

Dewey Cooper and John Mbumba (boxing coach he met when he was homeless in Paris).
Tyson was here only for a couple of days. He was a great hypeman though.

I would love to know how he went to france from africa via spain. Hes an economics migrant just like most africans here who work and send money to their family ... i was lazy so i used my detective skills and couldnt find anything. I do know from 1 guy who pulled it off thanks to some crazy connection.

How the fuck did he made it to france? lmao

Back