Gaethje beat the absolute snot out of Fiziev

The LW division is so fucking dead lmaoo. Theres no new contenders.
the top is fucking skilled as shit. theres young guys that are really fucking good and these top vets will propel them to new heights

This was one of those guys Sherdog fell in love with. Fizzy is very good but I expected Gaethje to win. I didn't like what I saw from Fizzy in the Bobby Green fight.
I personally picked Fiziev tonight as I thought Gaethje's chin was deteriorating but man was I wrong, Justin is still as dangerous as ever.

If the cards went the other way it would have looked funny seeing how much damage Justin did.

Amazing win over a destroyer. Fizev looked so fast and dangerous. But Justin made great adjustments and probably slowed him down with those leg kicks.

Very happy Gaethje won but I cannot deny that eye poke definitely shifted momentum. Still, awesome fight.

No shame losing to Justin. Fiziev is legit tho

Fiz's early offense is great but like the bobby green fight his cardio killed him. Dude needs to reconsider his style of fighting.

Problem with Fiziev is that he gasses against fighters who can put up a good pace for 3 rounds.

Back