Gaethje: "I want the winner of Tony/Khabib"

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Even HE knows who's worthy of the next TS.

yes, he said several times in interviews this month that he believes tony is overdue for a titleshot. Cerrone said the same thing.

Pretty cool that they're keeping it real by saying that- even if it goes against their self-interest in getting their own title shots ASAP.

Dana's going to prove that he's the biggest fuckhead in the world if this fight doesn't materialize.

Give it to him.
He deserves it.

3-0 in his last 3.
All first round knockouts.

The JBGs took their time with Justin.
Must watch.

Last edited:
Justin Gaethje is a dengerous opponent for anyone in the lightweight division he can punch like a silver back and great wrestler on top of that

LOL

Have him fight Makhachev and make him earn it. He’s 4-2 in the UFC, who’s his best win? Depleted Cowboy? Chinny Barboza?

The dude that MELTED him just got ran over by Khabib.

ImpressiveDearGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

Him vs. Tony would please the JBG.

LOL

Have him fight Makhachev and make him earn it. He’s 4-2 in the UFC, who’s his best win? Depleted Cowboy? Chinny Barboza?

It's a style match up that makes sense and Gaethje is on a 3 fight streak. He's also stopped the 'I'm just going to block everything with my face' strategy that got him worked by Dustin.

Tony should still be first.

LOL

Styles makes fights. Khabib can't do anything Dustin did to Justin. And to say Barboza has a weak chin as an insult to Gaethje when Khabib couldn't put him away for 3 rounds...

Last edited:
Dustin fought a punchy Gaethje, this Gaethje would rock up Dustin. He really does have the best style to deal with Khabibs pressure, and can hurt him standing. In my opinion he should be the one getting the shot next since he did better against cowboy then Tony.

I feel like he needs a better win still

Styles makes fights. Khabib can't do anything Dustin did to Justin.

He’s a sloppy brawler who overextends on EVERY shot to generate power.

Poirier has ZERO wrestling background and easily got in on Gaethje, Khabib would plant him and wail on that Punch Drunk chin.

EASY fight for Khabib

ImmaterialSatisfiedGoose-size_restricted.gif

LOL

I like how you say "who's Gaethje's best win". Well, I can tell you his best win is certainly better than Makhachev's best win.

LOL

Hmmm, so Poirier wins 4 (one against a FW) and he gets to fight Khabib but Gaedjthe wins 3 and needs how many more fights?

Gaethje vs Conor for next TS after Tony. If Conor wants to get at Khabib again he should have to go through Gaethje first, period.

Sounds like UFC are pushing for Mcgregor vs Gaethje

LOL

Makachev just put on an absolute snoozer against a nobody and in no way deserves that fight

Back