Gal Gadot reprimanded by the disabled over kind words for Stephen Hawking

He’s not cured. He’s dead. I’m not sure what being cured has to do with it.

That’s why some people are justifiably bothered. She basically congratulated him on being dead and framed it as being an improvement from being alive and disabled. It’s actually pretty messed up.

It's ludicrous what some of you read into a basic condolence statement. Read the obituaries in any newspaper and many of them mention being released from suffering.

I could claim that those who are attacking her think that everyone should live with a disability.

Since your specific beliefs seem to be kind of fluid, when you identify yourself as a Christian what exactly are you saying about yourself? That is, what does "being a Christian" mean to you? Like, what makes one a Christian specifically?

Being a christian these days seems to mean hating everyone who doesn't believe the same things you do. Several local christian churches congregations split up over the inclusion of gays. Then they fought over which group gets the building and any money.

Being a christian these days seems to mean hating everyone who doesn't believe the same things you do. Several local christian churches congregations split up over the inclusion of gays. Then they fought over which group gets the building and any money.

I'm surprised that's your interpretation. It has seemed to me that as of late more and more Christian groups are pushing the message of tolerance and inclusivity. Certainly far more are now than 20 years ago when I was still going to church.

Ladies and gentlemen....this is the new left.

tenor.gif

yeah, but that would mean that they would exist in some metaphysical form, and Hawking was an atheist.

Hawking didn't write the words you are complaining about. If Gadot believes in life after death, then she can feel he's in a better place. The Catholic Church made heaven sound so good that people were killing themselves to get in sooner. The Pope had to make suicide a mortal sin. It wasn't that long ago that people who committed suicide weren't allowed to be buried in a Catholic cemetery.

In any case my opinion is fuck Twitter. Brings out the worst in people.

It's annoying though that society thinks it is so important.

Nothing more than e-farts if you ask me.

Hawking didn't write the words you are complaining about. If Gadot believes in life after death, then she can feel he's in a better place. The Catholic Church made heaven sound so good that people were killing themselves to get in sooner. The Pope had to make suicide a mortal sin. It wasn't that long ago that people who committed suicide weren't allowed to be buried in a Catholic cemetery.

I never said Hawking wrote the words<JagsKiddingMe>

I did say it was dumb for her to give a shout out to the ghost of Hawking about how he is now free of his physical constraints, given Hawking's widely known atheism and scientific world view.

I never said Hawking wrote the words<JagsKiddingMe>

I did say it was dumb for her to give a shout out to the ghost of Hawking about how he is now free of his physical constraints, given Hawking's widely known atheism and scientific world view.

Reminds me of this from Kurt Vonnegut:

I am honorary president of the American Humanist Association, having succeeded the late, great, spectacularly prolific writer and scientist, Dr. Isaac Asimov in that essentially functionless capacity. At an A.H.A. memorial service for my predecessor I said, "Isaac is up in Heaven now." That was the funniest thing I could have said to an audience of humanists. It rolled them in the aisles. Mirth! Several minutes had to pass before something resembling solemnity could be restored.

I made that joke, of course, before my first near-death experience — the accidental one.
So when my own time comes to join the choir invisible or whatever, God forbid, I hope someone will say, "He's up in Heaven now." Who really knows? I could have dreamed all this.

Man... That hefa sound sexy as hell when she talks.
She played WW like a grown ass child. That shit was annoying.

What the fuck has happened to Sherdog?
A bunch of Nancy's on this site. We have a thread about Gal Gadot and nary a single pictures in 280+ posts.
Thanks Trump
gal_gadot-15.jpg
Post 276 you blind motherfucker

Stupid. The first response doesnt even make sense. She never said people with disabilities wish for death to free them of challenges. Reading compréhension clearly isnt his strong point.

The guy had a terrible crippling disease, im sure if there was an afterlife he would be happy to be free from his paralyzed body. No shit.

Fucking pc culture and the idiots who represent it

Back