• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game of Thrones discussion v26: Season 5 Finale edition (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ser Allister is gonna get the worst kind of comeuppance. Fuck that guy. Just when I was starting to like him. He's basically Joffrey at this point.

Alliser needs to bring Gilly back to Castle Black and make her his Wildling bitch. Also kill the fat boy and his father. He has a lot on his plate.

If Jon Snow is brought back I hope Ser Alliser rips him a new one, once again. Smug pretty little shit has to mention his father any time he's required to be a man. Reminds me a little of Jake Hoyt from Training Day. The character Ethan Hawke played. Saving the goddam world. Now that's some smiles and cries right there.

Hoyt was awesome...got his ass handed to him by Alonso but still didn't let him off the hook. Also choked that rapist out while getting the shit kicked out of him by the other dude.

Jon Snow is awesome too.

Ser Alliser has been a massive doucher since season 1. If and when Jon comes back he's taking Thorne out first order of business (if the White Walkers/Wights haven't done it already).

Hoyt was awesome...got his ass handed to him by Alonso but still didn't let him off the hook. Choked that rapist out while getting the shit kicked out of him by the other dude.

Jon Snow is awesome too.

Ser Alliser has been a massive doucher since season 1. If and when Jon comes back he's taking Thorne out first order of business (if the White Walkers/Wights haven't done it already).

Hoyt used a no no procedure, boy. That chokehold was illegal. I'll give him the W over Alonzo though. Doggin a Mexican in the mouth in his own pad was bold too.

Does Jon want to go to jail or does he want to go home if he should be resurrected? He didn't have many allies on the wall and that led to his death. If he goes home the character would be more interesting.

I like Alliser. He reminds me of Tyler Durden.

Hoyt used a no no procedure, boy. That chokehold was illegal. I'll give him the W over Alonzo though. Doggin a Mexican in the mouth in his own pad was bold too.

Does Jon want to go to jail or does he want to go home if he should be resurrected? He didn't have many allies on the wall and that led to his death. If he goes home the character would be more interesting.

I like Alliser. He reminds me of Tyler Durden.

hahah your use of "you wanna go to jail or you wanna go home," reference made laugh out loud so kudos.

Training Day is a great movie.

I think the general feeling is that now Jon's watch has ended...ie his death was meant to facilitate his leaving the Wall/Night's Watch. That opens up a lot more possibilities for his character.

Snow/Dany/Tyrion/Bran alliance is probably gonna go down.

Alliser needs to bring Gilly back to Castle Black and make her his Wildling bitch. Also kill the fat boy and his father. He has a lot on his plate.

If they bring anyone back, I hope it's Robert Baratheon. "Thank the Gods for her tits" is the only tattoo I'd ever consider getting , either on my back or maybe across my ass.

hahah your use of "you wanna go to jail or you wanna go home," reference made laugh out loud so kudos.

Training Day is a great movie.

I think the general feeling is that now Jon's watch has ended...ie his death was meant to facilitate his leaving the Wall/Night's Watch. That opens up a lot more possibilities for his character.

Snow/Dany/Tyrion/Bran alliance is probably gonna go down.

That'd be a powerful alliance. I hope Bran is capable of controlling dragons and has them commit matricide. Dany needs to go unfortunately.

If they bring anyone back, I hope it's Robert Baratheon. "Thank the Gods for her tits" is the only tattoo I'd ever consider getting , either on my back or maybe across my ass.

I want a flashback of all things Robert. When he was talking about Bessa and her tits all I wanted was an image to go along with the description.

Be cool to see him smash Rhaegar too.

I read a theory that the reed girl could be jon's sister. Ned's sister could've had twins and Ned and reed took each of them. She has black curly hair, and is the same age as Jon. Just something cool to speculate about.

I read a theory that the reed girl could be jon's sister. Ned's sister could've had twins and Ned and reed took each of them. She has black curly hair, and is the same age as Jon. Just something cool to speculate about.

because everyone is related to Jon in fan theories.

I want a flashback of all things Robert. When he was talking about Bessa and her tits all I wanted was an image to go along with the description.

Be cool to see him smash Rhaegar too.

I'd like to see him kill Jon Snow. Bash his fucking brains in.

I read that theory too, and it seems like a connection for the sake of making connections. I don't see it serving any actual connection.

I read that theory too, and it seems like a connection for the sake of making connections. I don't see it serving any actual connection.

Never heard of it...but I'm guessing the implication is that Jon and Meera Reed were the twin offspring of Rhaegar and Lyanna and they were discovered by Ned and Howland Reed who each decided to raise one as their own to keep them safe...like some serious Luke and Leia type shit.

I guess it could work. Hope it doesn't pan out though as I'm trying to avoid stuff getting spoiled for me lol.

R+L=J is enough for me as far as theories that almost definitely will pan out go.

The Greyjoys better make a fuckin reappearance next season and hopefully Brienne of Tarth finally dies.

The Greyjoys better make a fuckin reappearance next season and hopefully Brienne of Tarth finally dies.

I gotta assume Sansa/Reek get found by Pod/BFT and Ramsay with 20 good men goes looking for his wife. When that inevitable face off happens, you know that one of them is dying. Both have seemed rather invincible (Ramsay tearing through Iron Cans while literally shirtless, wrecking the Iron Born at Moat Cailin without losing a single soldier, absolutely murking Stannis' camp, etc and Brienne beating Jaime, The Hound and cutting through Knights of the Vale like they were nothing).

Still tripping on how rushed that last episode was. Should of been called "cliffhanger", cause that's all it was.

Jon getting killed in that episode took any sort of climax out of it. Terrible build up

I gotta assume Sansa/Reek get found by Pod/BFT and Ramsay with 20 good men goes looking for his wife. When that inevitable face off happens, you know that one of them is dying. Both have seemed rather invincible (Ramsay tearing through Iron Cans while literally shirtless, wrecking the Iron Born at Moat Cailin without losing a single soldier, absolutely murking Stannis' camp, etc and Brienne beating Jaime, The Hound and cutting through Knights of the Vale like they were nothing).

Ramsay v Jon Snow is how I think it will go.

Ramsay v Jon Snow is how I think it will go.

Would be awesome. If Snow and the Wildlings have to rid the North of the Boltons to unite the people against the WW then that would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back