Game Over, Man (New Netflix Movie)

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Watched this new movie last night on Netflix, may have the grossest scene in film history
Its hilarious but so disgusting
I highly recommend it

Kind of a different take on Die Hard, no?

Edit: Now that song is stuck in my head.

Thanks a lot, asshole.

Last edited:
saw it last night. I thought it was funny. Was crying during the scene that i wont spoil but pretty sure its the gross scene referenced in the op

saw it last night. I thought it was funny. Was crying during the scene that i wont spoil but pretty sure its the gross scene referenced in the op
Im not done yet motherfucker!

Watched it last night. Stupid but in a funny way, had me laughing to the point of tears a couple of times.

I saw too much.
Was not expecting that.

I thought it was ok, nothing really that special but good enough to keep me watching til the end. Expected a bit more since the workaholics guys are capable of making some really funny shit.

Loved it. But I’m a big Workaholics fan and this was kind of Workaholics “The Movie”.

The closet scene was probably the only scene that got a laugh out of me. To be honest, it was a pretty shit movie, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone I know.
I feel like the main reason I disliked it so much was because I had something important I was suppose to be doing, but opted to take a breather to see a comedy and relax. At the end it just made me realize how badly I was wasting my time and I couldn't justify it.

It was a dumb, fun movie. Loved the die hard parody feel to it. If you go into it not expecting to be blown away I think its worth giving a go

Fine, I'll get stoned and watch it.

First thing I found funny was the Kangol hat on the bad guy.

It was decent.
A few funny jokes.
And this classic banger:

Was kinda hoping this was gonna be a Bill Paxton documentary or something.

Watched it last night. It was fucking fantastic

I am a big fan of Workaholics and the work the guys do. I enjoyed the movie, not a bad start to writing their own film length material. Here's hoping "Game Overboard" is real and/or they are working on another film.

Back