Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

Time for some fan art:

VDfcbyn.jpg

8rYd2DZ.jpg

Dead Space vs Xenomorph
PSPzjWQ.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone use to WoW on Malygos? They auctioned their old servers for charity when they upgraded. I ended up getting one of the Malygos servers.
IMG_0842_zps30965a35.jpg

Anyone use to WoW on Malygos? They auctioned their old servers for charity when they upgraded. I ended up getting one of the Malygos servers.
IMG_0842_zps30965a35.jpg

I stopped playing warcraft back in the burning crusade era but that is definitely a cool collectible to have.

I use to play Dragonmaw

Console wars!
FDCYesn.gif

Haha

As someone who has owned both consoles I can laugh. I actually think there shows at E3 were pretty even.

Certainly Microsoft improved over last years disaster. Sony's show was strong, but not many games in the near future.

Haha

As someone who has owned both consoles I can laugh. I actually think there shows at E3 were pretty even.

Certainly Microsoft improved over last years disaster. Sony's show was strong, but not many games in the near future.

It is still unbelievable how they could mess up so badly.

kf7kQ3w.gif

IMG_0842_zps30965a35.jpg

That was my first server when i started playing a month after BC was released. Took the free transfer when Wrath was released to Cenarius.

Grats on the display piece!

Back