Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

lol keep the console war gifs comin'.

MOhNDnf.gif

Too bad lot of the Banderas gifs that NeoGaf made were hosted on a imagehost that went down. I'll see if I can find some of those.

So how about some console war gifs where Xbox wins? Pretty obvious you're a PS4 fanboy Gandzooka lol..

So how about some console war gifs where Xbox wins? Pretty obvious you're a PS4 fanboy Gandzooka lol..

Well, for obvious reasons people haven't really made a lot of those :D With xbox one Microsoft really shot themselves in the foot AFTER putting that foot in their mouth.

Ok. here are two I've found

924dEZ5.gif

CF2ijwb.gif

Since most console wars gifs are made in wake of e3, I looked back a few years and didn't find much pro-microsoft stuff, they were heavily pushing kinect before Xbox 1 and that wasn't received well either. Thus we return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Nrap6mZ.png

[Yt]qrv0FgwpUbw[/MEDIA]

I LOLed pretty hard at acouple of these.

QS58D.gif

(Game: God Hand on ps2)

Last edited:
So um, I guess it isn't really a meme, but I think I'm missing an inside joke... Why do all the streamers on twitch play terrible fucking music? fishfishDUNDUNDAfishfishDUNDUNDA I was watch chu8 play some HOTS and almost committed suicide due to the terribad dubstep/vomit tracks.

So um, I guess it isn't really a meme, but I think I'm missing an inside joke... Why do all the streamers on twitch play terrible fucking music? fishfishDUNDUNDAfishfishDUNDUNDA I was watch chu8 play some HOTS and almost committed suicide due to the terribad dubstep/vomit tracks.

For some dont want their VOD's to be muted for using music they dont have permission to play.

"Oh, what a lovely day to play some Civilization.... oh shit Gandhi is my closest neighbor"

L3qUneU.gif

Back