Games that deserve a comeback/sequel

I carry the motion on Psi-Ops.

Phantom Crash

Was a massive fan of XVII(?) on Xbox lmao.

The sequel never got done.

Dungeon Keeper deserves a proper sequel, not some pay to win piece of shit on iOS.

Build-a-Really-Good-Dungeon-in-Dungeon-Keeper-1-Step-6.jpg

The Crusader series was a great couple of games that I’m sure no one under 30 would know about, and probably very few people remember.

220px-Crusader_No_Remorse_screenshot.jpg

Syphon filter

Road Rash

Coolboarders

lotsa good suggestions.

especially YES to tenchu and bushido blade

i loved the tenchu intro back in the day.

i'd like to see:

Streets of Rage
Contra
Pilot Wings
Wave Racer
Fear Effect

Remakes:

Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2
Ico
Dead Space

2nd for Tenchu, Splinter Cell and Alan Wake. At least there's quality remakes now for Shadow of the Colossus and FFVII on the way.

Psi-Ops
Timesplitters

wow, i clicked this thread to add timesplitters. did not expect anyone else to have said it.

Kingdoms of Amalur never got its proper due.

because it sucked. it was broken as fuck. they never capped damage reduction/resistance (whatever they called it), so one could just craft some cheap DR gear and never take any damage. it was dumb.

Remakes:

Devil May Cry

1-21-giga-wat-doctorx-21265952.png

The old DOS computer game Master of Magic. Still one of the best time based strategy games with near infinite replayability.

Jade Empire remake and sequel would be nice.

Remakes:

Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2
Ico
Dead Space

2nd for Tenchu, Splinter Cell and Alan Wake. At least there's quality remakes now for Shadow of the Colossus and FFVII on the way.

2nd remake for DMC might a bit overkill but its looking like DMC 5 is being made

Star%20Wars%20Episode%20I%20-%20Racer%20(U)%20[!].jpg

I know they made a crappy "sequel" on the PS2 with like 10 characters, but that doesn't count.

Back