Gane admitting Tai put his light off when he knock him down

Wait we aren’t seriously trying to say that the shot that’s in question is the reason?
Come on man that’s taking away from an amazing showing by both guys in someways. it was getting ugly fast and that finish was brutal.

How many fighters would admit that in post fight interview?

Everytime we are hearing bullshit like that: "nah he didnt hurt me at all, i was just off balance, i was concious all the time, i didnt felt anything"

This guy is a blessing for mma, the caramel GSP ladies and gentleman

Funny you mention that 'cause I was watching the fight with a bud who used to box. We had a minor disagreement on it. At the time, live, I felt Gane was flash ko'd. My bud put it a different way. Something to the effect that it stunned him but he wouldn't say he was mentally out. Difference in semantics I suppose. As you say props to Gane for describing exactly what it was like. I'm tired of guys getting the absolute crap beat out of them and then proclaiming 'it was nothing.' My boxer friend said 'they say that because they are not 100% confident in their own abilities.'

At work we have this security guard named Fred. This guy will yell your name from across the parking lot to say hi and its pretty much universally agreed he is the nicest guy anyone has ever met.

Gane reminds me of Fred. Just an over the top nice, humble guy

Freddy is soft.

You can't be that nice in life and not have people walking over you.

straight up caveman clubbed him on the back of the head lol

Oog oog.

Only watched it once. I felt Tuivasa was heading out anyhoo. He didn't protest anything nor do I.

Freddy is soft.

You can't be that nice in life and not have people walking over you.

Few fucked with Theodore Roosevelt. He said walk softly and carry a big stick.

Side of the head? I'll give you a few moments to correct yourself and prepare a nice little apology for me.

How is it that fans of the toughest sport in the world are also the biggest crybabies?

He was concussed so he doesn't remember what happened but he was not unconscious, people don't move like that while they are unconscious.

Yeah Gane is awesome, he is a gentleman and very classy. I like both guys, didn't want to see a loser. Both are cool cats

How many fighters would admit that in post fight interview?

Everytime we are hearing bullshit like that: "nah he didnt hurt me at all, i was just off balance, i was concious all the time, i didnt felt anything"

This guy is a blessing for mma, the caramel GSP ladies and gentleman
You could of said the heavyweight gsp you weirdo. <JagsKiddingMe>

You are a shit tier troll lol go back to crying about your poor WMMA and how no one likes it.
imagine getting shit on as hard as you did, resorting to personal insults and having the nerve to call the other guy a troll. cope harder.

You should try watching it
View attachment 941422

That blur makes it more clear that it landed on the mohawk strip and was a back of the head, but refs generally aren't going to call those shots when opponents are ducking or turning their heads like that.

He was already badly hurt and hadn't complained.

It's a non-issue IMO.

6s7rwq.gif
looks like a good shot.
i like both these guys, sad one had to lose.

Did not expect to see this much crying over the back of the head shot when I opened this thread, lol.
Move on, it didn't influence the result of the fight and Tai seemed fine afterwards, so who cares.

Back