Garry would be a good champ

Much better than Leon

From the UFC's perspective, absolutely.

Though they've allowed their champions to behave like divas for long enough that I can see Garry's activity dropping off a cliff, and him just going on a year of trash talk that boils everyone's piss.

JDS' first wife wasn't particularly old, she was just unattractive.
I always assumed that was a sugar momma that he leeched off to support his career when he was young and upcoming lol. She looked 40-50 when he was 25.

Colby the cuck now lol
By definition, to be a cuck you need to have a wife or at least a girlfriend.

I don't believe Colby Covington has ever kissed a girl, let alone had a serious relationship.

By definition, to be a cuck you need to have a wife or at least a girlfriend.

I don't believe Colby Covington has ever kissed a girl, let alone had a serious relationship.

Naw he was with Poly until he asked her to, you know… FINGER HIS BUTTHOLE lol

Not yet. The one who called him out is now ducking him like his life depends on it.
While I'm really just joking (as this is a very lame thread), Ian Freeman did beat Frank Mir who would shortly become the actual UFC HW champ and later an interim champ before he got Brocked. Otherwise, Freeman' career wasn't anything special, but beating up a pre-motorcycle crash Mir on the ground like he did was pretty impressive. That was Mir's only pre-crash loss. It did show Mir's vulnerability to hard shots on the feet or ground, though, which would later haunt Frank in big fights.

I wouldn't seriously say Freeman was a better P4P fighter than Garry (though it's very hard to compare different weight classes and eras), but I do think his best win (finishing young Mir) was better than anything Garry has done yet.

Back