Gastelum looking to KO Cerrone

Cerrone's 'I don't give a fuck' attitude is not the attitude of a winner nor do I believe that's really him. You don't get this far thinking like that. Talented, but as a top level athlete his head isn't where it should be. He needs to 'give a fuck'. Just an observation.

His attitude is exactly what wins him fights. Every time he had a big fight and gave a fuck, he got fucked up. Vs RDA and vs Pettis.

Vs Diaz too.. He really didn't want to lose that fight because he had beef with Nate. And what happened? He got fucked up.

He needs to give 0 fucks so he can let loose. When he cares too much or gets too emotionally invested, he chokes.

both guys should be happy they arent fighting mike perry...

Target the glass liver if that is your goal. Cowboys chin is solid, his liver, not so much.

BUT - I think Cerrone gets this by being more well rounded overall, and having faced much stiffer competition overall.

Glass liver?
WTF?
If you hit ANYONE square in that area you are fucked....

Where do you come up with these names...

He's a pro fighter. What else would he do?

is this a joke? cowboy by humiliation.

War Mini-Cain!

I hope Kelvin will stand and bang with Cerrone. Would be a snoozer if he tries to grind him up against the cage

I don't think Gastelum will KO him, but I do think Gastelum will win. Picking him to win by decision

honestly i dont see how he wins unless he starts throwing liver kicks

Cerrone is the best bet to win out of any fighter on the main card he is the better striker and grappler

Getting kicked by Pettis?

cerrone-bud-e1439693421811.jpg

Back