News Gastelum vs. Imavov is off, replaced with Latifi vs Oleinik

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Due to injury, Irene Aldana has been removed from her bantamweight bout with Aspen Ladd. Replacing Aldana will be UFC veteran and former title challenger Raquel Pennington.

Additionally, due to visa issues, Nassourdine Imavov has been removed from his middleweight bout with Kelvin Gastelum. As a result, this bout has been canceled from the card.

A heavyweight fight between Ilir Latifi and Aleksei Oleinik has been added to the card.

https://www.ufc.com/news/card-updates-ufc-273-volkanovski-vs-korean-zombie

Due to injury, Irene Aldana has been removed from her bantamweight bout with Aspen Ladd. Replacing Aldana will be UFC veteran and former title challenger Raquel Pennington.

Additionally, due to visa issues, Nassourdine Imavov has been removed from his middleweight bout with Kelvin Gastelum. As a result, this bout has been canceled from the card.

A heavyweight fight between Ilir Latifi and Aleksei Oleinik has been added to the card.

https://www.ufc.com/news/card-updates-ufc-273-volkanovski-vs-korean-zombie

Damn I was really expecting that to be a barnburner.

I didn’t put it down yet. I usually hold on to them until weigh ins

I go nice and early to avoid double guessing myself. I have had a self imposed ban lately. I only bet on underdogs usually and I had a bad run. It was clouding my judgement in fights.

What the ? I was very curious and couldn’t wait for that fight to happen ! What a let down ,FERNAND Lopez is the manager of imavov , imavov is a daghestani, maybe Russia related ? Anyway , very sad about this

It’s all good. Just frustrating. I think I’ve had a few events in a row lately where I talk about 1 fight a lot then it gets cancelled.

Yeah i hate when that happens. Hopefully the card would be good.

FCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

third most exciting fight on the card

Damn, was looking forward to that fight. Oleinik/Latifi is ok, but I feel like it will be a sloppy gas fest.

Damn I was really expecting that to be a barnburner.
I was looking forward to that as well. I still want to see "Cardio Kelvin" back at 170. Somebody get that guy to a spin class!

Back