Geez Is There Anyone More Confident in a Staredown Than Hendo?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
No need to really post a video because you can just look at any of the weigh ins/staredowns he has had in the past. The guy always has a big grin on his face like he's about to participate in a rib eating contest. I don't think anyone else in the sport other than Couture gave off that constant relaxed vibe. That's a true veteran right there.

WanderleiSilvaVs0108.jpg

Wouldn't even put him in top 10.

No need to really post a video because you can just look at any of the weigh ins/staredowns he has had in the past.

dude.gif

Lol at OP what a chump. No need to post a pic or video lmao.

The guy can't buy underwear, balls don't fit.

Hendo has fought the best of the best his entire career and knows on any given night he can beat anyone on the planet. That and he has the same attitude Couture had, it is an athletic competition not a fight with someone who banged your sister on your bed while you were picking your sick grandma up at the hospital.

Fedor is the king of staredown calmness.

I think Mark Hunt takes the relaxed staredown championship.

I felt bad for him there. All friendly and such when Rampage was all ready on and in fight mode. Dan just kinda strolls up like they're at a bbq then realizes, oh yeah, I guess we're going to fight.

I felt bad for him there. All friendly and such when Rampage was all ready on and in fight mode. Dan just kinda strolls up like they're at a bbq then realizes, oh yeah, I guess we're going to fight.

Man that was such a grueling fight. I think ppl forget how close it was. Rampage was on top of his game and Hendo really brought it to him.

Back