General MMA discussion and future lines - November 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about this, although I usually like to bet dogs on AXS TV cards.

CES MMA 39: O’Neil vs. Santiago
NOVEMBER 4, 2016
Plymouth Memorial Hall | Plymouth, Massachusetts

Main Card
AXS TV, 9 p.m. ET

Wilfredo Santiago Jr. +265
Chuck O’Neil -385

Saul Almeida +150
Manny Bermudez -190

Pass, don't know anything about O'Neill or Almeida opponents

I didn't see price difference, but can cejudo EVER finish Joe B? Hes never even hurt anyone in the ufc, hehe. If cejudo dec pays like 20 cents more on the dollar that's almost enough lol

jones gets a one year usada suspension and not the max 2 year, it should mean that yes bet cashes right?

jones gets a one year usada suspension and not the max 2 year, it should mean that yes bet cashes right?
According to what Ariel just said on the MMA Hour, contrary to previous reports, the max suspension Jon Jones was facing by USADA was only one year and he got a one year suspension. So, while my $250.00 max bet on the Yes prop for the drug test being overturned is still pending, I fear it's going to be graded against me.

Very interesting article about the origin and history of "Face The Pain", the UFC theme song that many dislike. I personally still like it, it gets me pumped up at the start of the PPV broadcasts, I don't care what Luke Thomas says.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/...rview-history-music-zuffa-dana-ortiz-shamrock
I hope you join the UFC 205 DraftKings event this weekend: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/31199928

20-man contest this time. Be there or be square.

cruisesmile1.gif

According to what Ariel just said on the MMA Hour, contrary to previous reports, the max suspension Jon Jones was facing by USADA was only one year and he got a one year suspension. So, while my $250.00 max bet on the Yes prop for the drug test being overturned is still pending, I fear it's going to be graded against me.
FYI- The Yes bet on the prop for Jon Jones' test result being overturned was graded as a loss by BM. I hope the people that bet No got graded as a win.

what in the hell........

so next week, there's an invicta friday and then on saturday the 19th..

TWO full ufc's and bellator all in one day. why the hell isn't bellator doing the 18th!? like usual?! and it's not a bad freakin card!

Three UFC events each in Jan and Feb so far which is good news. Another event each month would be great!

What you guys think of moose and chael as parlay fodder?

moose is too juiced for me, and tito's size advantage could play a factor, chael hasn't fought in over 3 years now, while tito looked pretty good for a while vs mcgreary, all depends if he can take chael down.

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Announces-First-Quarter-Schedule-for-2017

Jan 15: UFC Fight Night, Phoenix, Arizona
Jan 21: UFC 208, Anaheim, California
Jan 28: UFC on Fox 23, Denver, Colorado
Feb 4: UFC Fight Night, Houston, Texas
Feb 11: UFC 209, Brooklyn, New York
Feb 19: UFC Fight Night, Halifax, Nova Scotia
March 3: UFC Fight Night, Las Vegas, Nevada
March 4: UFC 210, Las Vegas, Nevada
March 11: UFC Fight Night, TBA, Brazil
March 18: UFC Fight Night, London, England

yup good news, if it means one less fight per month 3 is still a great number, it still sounds better then just 30 events per year, maybe that news was incorrect and they forgot fight nights or just mean ppvs.....

yup good news, if it means one less fight per month 3 is still a great number, it still sounds better then just 30 events per year, maybe that news was incorrect and they forgot fight nights or just mean ppvs.....

Yeah looking good 10 shows in first quarter so that equates to 40 still

I remember when schlemenko was the favorite vs tito also, tito absolutely dwarfed him then proceeded to manhandle alex. granted chael is a much better grappler and bigger than the russian but tito will stil lbe bigger and stronger. if rashad can throw cahel about I think tito can too. ring rust will hinder chael also

do we know if chael can juice now in bellator?

came to post this too, looking good for us anyways, tbh a couple more breaks could be a good thing for some, there's too much to research atm I can't keep up, and on top of other bet's and other shit I have to do it can be too much at times, these 6 a.m finishes are getting harder too, they mess up my sleep for the rest of the week then.

Last edited:
what in the hell........

so next week, there's an invicta friday and then on saturday the 19th..

TWO full ufc's and bellator all in one day. why the hell isn't bellator doing the 18th!? like usual?! and it's not a bad freakin card!
The same reason they still do tape delay. Because they hate money and popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back