General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

standjitsu

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
A fight has interested me greatly. Mccan v schuckman.

Shuckman started as a massive favourite but money has come in for mccan (home town fight, her friends/family betting on her.) So I think shuckman is a great bet as she approaches evens.

Mccan looks a bit bigger but the difference in experience and competition is outstanding. Mccans opponents combined wins are 2-13 from her victories and the one time she faced a 50/50 fighter she lost and has had some wars with debut fighters in k1 fights (and she's known as a stand up fighter with limited ground). Where as schuckman has had competitive fights with a long list of top fighters in the world.

Thoughts?
https://m.oddschecker.com/m/ufc-mma/lacey-schuckman-v-molly-mccann/winner

No idea

Just looked at the records and the girl who is the favourite (Shuckman) has a record of 11 wins and 9 losses LOL

How can you call her a potentially amazing pick ?

I am interested but i really cant bring myself to watch such low level womens fighting to do any research

Last edited:
Also the fight is at 125lbs and Shuckmans usual weight seems to be 115lbs .....

Did you even read my post.. she's fought world level competition and the other girl has barely scratched regional. I also stated the weight is maybe a downside.

Yes it's an obscure fight, hence why there's potentially money to be made as I also stated. Her odds have literally got 3-4 times better due to friends and family betting on the underdog.

how do you know it's friends and family moving the line?

Did you even read my post.. she's fought world level competition and the other girl has barely scratched regional. I also stated the weight is maybe a downside.

Yes it's an obscure fight, hence why there's potentially money to be made as I also stated. Her odds have literally got 3-4 times better due to friends and family betting on the underdog.

How much have you bet on her

Used to train with her/social media and she is sponsored by a betting company offering odds. She's popular locally and I know how lines move for cagewarriors and such an irrelevant fight wouldn't move so much otherwise.

I done 300 pound was considering another 300 but going to leave it due to shuckmans lay off and seems to be a late notice fight.

I stand by the odds are way off due to friends and family betting on the home town fighter.. hence why shuckman has gone from 1/3 to 4/6. Hopefully it comes in.

Last edited:
A fight has interested me greatly. Mccan v schuckman.

Shuckman started as a massive favourite but money has come in for mccan (home town fight, her friends/family betting on her.) So I think shuckman is a great bet as she approaches evens.

Mccan looks a bit bigger but the difference in experience and competition is outstanding. Mccans opponents combined wins are 2-13 from her victories and the one time she faced a 50/50 fighter she lost and has had some wars with debut fighters in k1 fights (and she's known as a stand up fighter with limited ground). Where as schuckman has had competitive fights with a long list of top fighters in the world.

Thoughts?
https://m.oddschecker.com/m/ufc-mma/lacey-schuckman-v-molly-mccann/winner
Schukmans best win is over a 6-5 fighter, maybe she wins but calling that line amazing is kind of a push especially as a favourite

Schukmans best win is over a 6-5 fighter, maybe she wins but calling that line amazing is kind of a push especially as a favourite
You can't say that without telling me what the other girl done that is better? Her best win was against a 1-2 fighter that was a close split decision.
Schuckman has gone the distance or went long with karolina, esparza and a split decision loss to waterson.....

Seriously people unless you're going to breakdown both fighters don't bother replying because it's pointless. Maybe she loses after all its mma but I've explained in detail why and how the odds are off.

Last edited:
She really has faced alot tougher opposition thought. Lost a split to Waterson etc. Her last opponent (Schuk lost in 3rd by armbar) has a win over Rawlings and a split loss to KK for example.

IDK about the correct price as I dont follow lower level womens MMA enough.

Anyway I seem to be the only one seeing it so confirms that I will leave it at 300 and not up it to 600 lol, that's what I wanted help with deciding.

I wouldn't like to deal with the pressure of people betting on my tip anyway haha. Good luck to you all!

I've watched a load of footage on both as well btw. My prediction is shuckman gnps her to victory. Starts in around 3 hours.

Anyway I seem to be the only one seeing it so confirms that I will leave it at 300 and not up it to 600 lol, that's what I wanted help with deciding.

I wouldn't like to deal with the pressure of people betting on my tip anyway haha. Good luck to you all!
You've made your own thread, argued for some bum chick pretty hard. Great start to making the Betting #Elite Hall of Fame

Anyone on cage warriors tonight? Backing Narimani @2.75 because Paddy is toilet. 0.5u just for live watch interest.

molly has the better hands and shuckman choosing to box. fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back