20:00 Nico Musoke - Bojan Velickovic 1.50 2.55
20:30 Trevor Smith - Chris Camozzi 2.55 1.50
21:00 Darren Till - Jessin Ayari 1.70 2.15
21:30 Pedro Munhoz - Damian Stasiak 1.38 3.00
22:00 Jack Hermansson - Alex Nicholson 1.50 2.55
22:30 Emil Weber Meek - Nordine Taleb 1.60 2.35
23:00 Abdul Razak Alhassan - Omari Akhmedov 1.50 2.55
23:30 Peter Sobotta - Ben Saunders 2.08 1.75

I'm too slow.. If you wanna avoid country limitiations, try a VPN or a free proxy..

any idea on woodley's opponent for july? could the ufc be hoping masvidal wins via ko and then makes a quick turnaround? or could it be nick diaz?

any idea on woodley's opponent for july? could the ufc be hoping masvidal wins via ko and then makes a quick turnaround? or could it be nick diaz?

Putting my foil hat on, but I think (hope) it's Nick. I think they want GSP to beat Bisping and Nick to beat Woodley, setting up GSP/Diaz 2 in a massive title vs title fight at 170. They then want GSP to win that and face Conor for the title, probably also at 170.

Totally baseless theory, but they'd be taking a big gamble banking on Masvidal/Maia being ready to go in July. Though I guess involving Nick Diaz in any long-term plans is probably an even bigger gamble, but I'm holding out hope.

Anyone else think Karolina Kowalkiewicz at +260/3.6 is pretty good for her fight vs Gadelha?

Anyone else think Karolina Kowalkiewicz at +260/3.6 is pretty good for her fight vs Gadelha?

I would wait and play the dec line, this will go O2.5 unless Gadelha somehow gets a stoppage win, I see this hitting the scorecards 9/10 times.

KK DEC is 4.5 (+350)

I would take that, but dont listen to me cause my biggest flaw as a bettor is FUCKING ALWAYS taking big underdogs.

Can she stop the takedowns for two rounds?

I would take that, but dont listen to me cause my biggest flaw as a bettor is FUCKING ALWAYS taking big underdogs.

Think its worth it aswell, probs drop half a unit with a view to potentially adding more later

Probably not, but then you are getting paid like the books believe she can't.

With new scoring I wouldn't fault a play on KK dec at +350 at all. I don't think she wins, but that doesn't mean the line doesn't still hold some value. Her chances of winning a dec are better than the odds indicate imo.

Hey everyone, I'm taking a haitus. Not sure when I'll be back.

My dad died yesterday and I need to withdraw my BR to pay for travel expenses.

Call your dads, tell them you love them more often. They won't be around forever.
Oh and I lost my grandfather a week ago and that sucks. Plus I'v been losing a lot of monely lately. Terrible times for me too. Hope you come back soon bettingbruh

Damn Ali bags got fucking starched by Tyson Nam. That's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back