General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Futures lines are like that. I've got 1u on Volkov HW Champ EOTY @ 67 and couldn't get any more on. IMO winner of Werdum-Volkov automatically gets Stipe-Cormier winner.

CW Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 10.04.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 10.04.19 AM.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 14
I moved the line with my monster bet, sorry dude!

...probably not though but I did put 3u on it @ 4.00
You probably did, I've moved unibet lines with less than 10$ (which is about the max I'm allowed to bet, fuck em)

Futures lines are like that. I've got 1u on Volkov HW Champ EOTY @ 67 and couldn't get any more on. IMO winner of Werdum-Volkov automatically gets Stipe-Cormier winner.

where are you seeing that?

donovon desmae's opponent is pure trash yet he's the underdog. definitely worth a play (cage warriors).

I think there's a lot of value in Khalid @ 4.25 at Unibet for cage warriors...
Also Bouland @ 3.20 at Betsafe

KSW 42 on Saturday afternoon: Tomasz Narkun is a small underdog at -110 vs Mamed Khalidov. This is a champion vs champion fight, but a big light heavyweight in Narkun vs a middleweight in Khalidov. I think the size and power will be too much here. 1.1u to win 1u.

How about Ansaroff to be ranked top 15 @ 3.60 (Unibet)? She's at 15 now and is coming off a win over Angela Hill.

And Thiago Santos to be ranked top 10 @ 3.50? He is at 11 now and is fighting Branch in April. So you pretty much get him at great odds against Branch.

Pedro top 10 @ 5.00? He is 12 now and looked great in his latest and went three rounds against Latifi before that.

Corey Anderson +110
Patrick Cummins -130

I'm surprised to see Corey as the dog. He has better striking, footwork and cardio than Cummins. Both have questionable chins but Cummins doesn't pack the same power that Corey's previous opponents have. The wrestling should cancel out or even slightly favour Corey imo. Will probably make a big bet on this once I can watch tape.

They've moved already...

Took Bouland 1u @2.95

Khalid down to 3.50
I also took Bouland for 1u, but not sure about Khalid.

Now on bestfightodds they have odds for Cage Warriors 91 and it says Khalid (1,30) vs Glover (3,65). Is it a mistake or is the Khalid-Houston fight off?

Pedro top 10 @ 5.00? He is 12 now and looked great in his latest and went three rounds against Latifi before that.
I'm also really tempted by Pedro @ 5,0. I think there's quiet a good chance of him ending in the top 10 before the end of the year.

How about Ansaroff to be ranked top 15 @ 3.60 (Unibet)? She's at 15 now and is coming off a win over Angela Hill.

And Thiago Santos to be ranked top 10 @ 3.50? He is at 11 now and is fighting Branch in April. So you pretty much get him at great odds against Branch.

Assuming Santos beats Branch, he'll move into the top 10 but have another fight before the year ends, probably against a top 10 guy. If he moves to like #8 or #9, then loses a fight in November or something, he's probably back down outside the top 10 (depending on how he loses, what else happens, etc.).

So I don't think you can look at it as he just needs to beat Branch and you cash the bet.

(yet) Another long term bet that I like a lot is Tuivasa to be in top 15 @ 4.00 at Unibet. He is already on 15th place and doesn't look like he'll drop from there to be fair. He's young and only growing.

I don't have the posibility to tie up even more money, but I feel that's great odds. BOL to anyone playing

took that last week too, they'd only let me have a tenner also, great bet.

those look good! went to look at the lines again but I can't see the markets anymore, looks like they've taken them down.

so far for end of year title bets, I got small amounts on:

shevchenko flyweight champ @3.75
poirier champ @34
till champ @15
dillishaw flyweight champ @6
zabit champ @13
emmet champ @ 51 (likely dead)
usman @21

happy with the top 10-15 bets too:

zabit top 10 @ 2.5 (my favorite line and the let me have 2.1u)
anders top 15 @2.2
tuivasa top 10 @4

anyone know if any books still got lines open for end of year plays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back