General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Id assume some will offer mma in some way, even if its only due to offering something their competitors arent. If theres dekand i dont see why they wouldnt

Nj is offering ufc but no props and not sure if you can even parlay

For you guys who live near a brick & mortar venue that will have legal sports gambling including on MMA- are you actually going to leave your house, drive there and play that way? What do you see as the benefits of doing that, to justify the hassle of carrying cash and driving in traffic and all that?

We have those in the UK and to be honest I have never placed a bet there. I might start to need to do that though due to limits at some bookies...
@Sham5916910 I know you are notoriously hated among bookies, how are the local shops if you wanna get down some bets on MMA/boxing?

Put a unit on Yancy at +120 now he’s +210... fuck me. So mad about that shit.

Colby opened at +110 now he’s +165... fight isn’t even announced yet but holy shit that’s a good price.

We have those in the UK and to be honest I have never placed a bet there. I might start to need to do that though due to limits at some bookies...
@Sham5916910 I know you are notoriously hated among bookies, how are the local shops if you wanna get down some bets on MMA/boxing?
I recently just finished 4 years in a betting shop, I don’t bet large in these shops as they’re shit. Good if you can’t bet online but staff are rubbish, awful odds, no Russian mma or anything like DWTNCS (usually) can be waiting for ages on payment as staff have no idea how to find MMA results and they’ll say “you can have 100 on at 11/10 and 900 on at 1/1” or something similar so you’re limited on a price from the get go

Perfectly fine never had an issue with being banned from a shop but i do mix the shops up. I normally bet anywhere between 500 to 1000 in each shop and I've had no problems. It's obviously not as convenient as online but when you're banned most places it's a necessary sacrifice. Use cash too so there's no paper trail.

1 Bamma line on Unibet.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 11.35.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 11.35.16 AM.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 8
Episode 23 of my podcast Martian MMA is live. Recapping the first two weeks of DWTNCS and previewing UFC Singapore.

Soundcloud link:
iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/martian-mma/id1320653837?mt=2

DWTNCS recap until: 13:27
UFC Singapore preview until: 49:45
PFL talk until finish at 54:05

Looking for a guest to be on the pod the week before UFC 226. Anyone interested please PM me.

Last edited:
Ohmbet has DJ -400 over Cejudo, $1000 limits as usual

ONE FC Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 10.25.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 10.25.08 AM.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 12
I'm probably not going to watch AXS live tonight. I was hoping we'd get Allen close to evens, and I was WAY off on that. I think he's a very tough matchup for Crowe.

The other two dogs are a bit tempting for very low stakes.

LFA 43 Risk $300.00

Larry Crowe (+214) vs Brendan Allen $100.00 for $214.00
Peter Stanonik (+220) vs Jake Heffernan $100.00 for $220.00
Cameron Graves (+190 vs Jordan Titoni $100.00 for $190.00

I didn't catch AXS until last night. I had to DVR it. Went 2/3 with Allen and Graves. Graves fight was a fun one. He looked like he should have finished Titoni several times.

Unibet. Bamma odds

Attachments

• bamma london.png
    bamma london.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Wilkinson and Vettori took Adesanya down, Tavares will be able to as well, Tavares is way better than the both of them, he should be able to hold him down. Don’t know much about his suspected injury, his ML at +170 is good, probably gonna be a live bet after rd 1 situation too.

Back