General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Mineevs cardio is a question. But He is coming off a 3rd round stoppage, hopefully he is making improvements. He got laid on by Falcao, but Mineev did drop him twice in the first round, and Falcao is a big dude, (he avenged that loss btw)

But, Mineev does have advantages in the striking. size and youth departments. He trains with Dagestan wrestlers, and imo he grappling is improving.

But my real question is what has Ismailov done to deserve to be the favorite? He's beaten no one. He faded when he lost to XFP (Mineev beat XFP) And he has barely fought since. I'm not that impressed by the alcantara KO.

I'm just wondering if im missing some info about this dude.

here is my breakdown:

https://mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/135...mineev-vs-magomed-ismailov-betting-prediction

line got a bit steamed in between writing and publishing.

Seems to be livebetting on Marathonbet for Fight Nights Global (on the live schedule at least)

Against you here.
I am worried about the tape on Mineevs shoulder for weigh ins.

$350 Mineev @ +150ish
$200 Panshin @ +390
$100 Isaev+Chupanov

Dunno how Chupanov is the favourite. Ignatiev moving down after a decent 145 title challenge, knows how to scramble and get that single leg and his stand up is miles better.

Last edited:
also on eminov, abbasov and isaev in various parlays (got better prices than the juice currently available).

Lol I bought the event on fite.tv, which has a big delay, then I saw the post about the vk stream, which is 40 seconds earlier than fite.tv and has maybe even better quality

congrats mineev backers, really misjudged the cardio there. looks like ismailov punched himself out early.

LFA 52 Risk $ $634.00

Chris Gutierrez (-309) vs Ray Rodriguez $309.00 for $100.00
Cee Jay Hamilton (-325) vs Jimmy Flick $325.00 for $100.00

LFA was great last night. The first 3 fights were probably the best 3 opener fights that I've seen on AXS. The 3 with odds were solid fights too. I ended up playing Flick, Rodriguez, and put Soriano in a parlay with golf. Gutierrez got away with a lot of fence grabbing last night. Honestly, it was pretty poor reffing throughout the fights.

Odds on Magny 3.50 against Ponzinibbio on bet365.
Will Magny ever get any respect from the bookies?! :confused:

Any predictions for Cage Warriors 98?
I think Paterno will KO Houston. Odss are very good.

I fancy Paterno as well, especially with those odds. On Proctor, Lahore and Jacobson.

Last edited:
Is Gus as a dog worth the odds?

Whats everyone opinion on that fight.

Anyone know about any of these scrubs?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.55.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.55.06 PM.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 15
Back